Though it started out as a simple Internet search engine, Yahoo has expanded to offer many other features to the website’s users. After completing the Yahoo sign in process, you can access the many products offered by Yahoo, including email, instant messaging, video streaming services, and fantasy sports teams. In this article, we will walk you through the steps needed to access your Yahoo login account from any device.
Login Step-by-step Instructions
- Go toÂ Yahoo.comÂ from your preferred internet browser.
- Look in the top right hand corner for the white and purple rectangular button that says “Sign in”. Click on this button to start the Yahoo account login process.
- Enter your Yahoo email and click the blue button that says “Next”. Keep in mind that you do not need to type in the entire address. You just need to input everything that comes before the “@yahoo.com” part of your email address.
- Â Check the small box next to the phrase, “Stay signed in”, if you want your computer to always automatically sign you in to your Yahoo account.
- Enter your Yahoo password.
- Click the blue button that says “Sign in” to finish your Yahoo account login. After logging in, you will be redirected back to the Yahoo home page.
Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
Yahoo does offer a mobile app for people who want to check their mail, but using it is slightly more complicated. Before you can sign in to your preferred Yahoo account, you will have to add it to the list of emails managed by the Yahoo mail app.
Login Instructions on iOS
- Download the iOS app by going to the iTunes Yahoo app download page.
- Click on the Purple yahoo icon on your home screen to open the app.
- Tap the blue “Profile” icon on the app to add your Yahoo account.
- Tap on the “Settings” category and then tap the “Add Another Yahoo Account” button.
- Click “Add Account” and then enter your email address and password where prompted.
- Tap “Sign In”.
Login Instructions on Android
- Visit the download page for the Yahoo app and click on the green “Install” button to download and install the app on your Android device.
- Open the app by clicking on the Yahoo icon from your home screen.
- Tap on the app’s menu icon, which looks like three horizontal lines, to add your Yahoo account to the app.
- Click on the settings area of the menu, and then click on the “Manage accounts” button.
- Tap on the purple, “Add Account” icon that looks like a small plus sign.
- Input your Yahoo email address and the password.
- Click “Sign In”. Once your account is added to the app and you have finished the Yahoo sign in, you do not have to do this process each time. Instead, you will automatically be logged in.
Yahoo willÂ help you to reset your passwordÂ if you forget it. All you have to do is click on the “Forgot password” link right below the box that asks for your password during Yahoo sign in and answer some security questions. Unfortunately, many users report some difficulties with logging into the Yahoo app, but these can often be fixed by updating to the newest version of the app. Yahoo also provides some customer service supportÂ if you are facing difficulty when you try to log into the app. There are troubleshooting pages for bothÂ AndroidÂ andÂ iOSÂ users.
Account access – Useful Info & Links
Once you finish yourÂ Yahoo login process, you will have access to the many benefits offered to Yahoo users. If you have any issues while logging in, you will most likely be able to find advice from the handyÂ Yahoo help center. You can also use theÂ Yahoo contact pageÂ to provide feedback or get more help with all of the individual Yahoo products. In case you want to delete your Yahoo account, read our instructions for an easy process.