In this article, we will show you how to login to Weight Watchers from different types of devices. You can also read this article for troubleshooting tips if you need to discover more about the Weight Watchers login process.
Weight Watchers is popular because it helps people maintain a healthy weight. If you use the Weight Watchers community to track your diet and get weight loss tips, you may be interested in the Weight Watchers website. Logging in to this website or the app lets you track your progress, find healthy meals, and schedule meetings with other members.
Weight Watchers Login Step-by-step Instructions
Use these steps to reach your Weight Watchers account on a computer.
1. Go to the official Weight Watcher website using a web browser of your choice.
2. Click the “Login” icon located in the upper right hand corner of the Weight Watchers website. It looks like the silhouette of a person.
3. Enter the username for your Weight Watchers account into the first box in the login area.
4. Write the password associated with your account in the second box. Keep in mind that all capitalization must be correct when filling this field in.
5. Put a checkmark in the “Stay logged in” box if you want to always be automatically logged in when visiting the website on your computer. Only complete this step when using a private computer.
6. Click the blue button that says “Log in” to finish signing in to your Weight Watchers account.
Weight Watchers Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
A lot of successful weight loss comes from consistency, so Weight Watchers tries to make their program accessible even when you’re on the go. They have an app that users can download on their phones, and you can use this app to reach your account from an Android or iPhone device. Here’s how you login to Weight Watchers with a phone.
Weight Watchers Login Instructions on iOS
1. Go to the iTunes Store and download the app onto your phone.
2. Follow your iPhone’s instructions to install the app.
3. Tap the icon with two W’s to open the app.
4. Pick the login option.
5. Enter your username and password into the appropriate areas.
6. Tap the login button.
Weight Watchers Login Instructions on Android
1. Download the Android app on the Google Play Store.
2. Install the app on your phone and then tap the blue and white icon to open it.
3. Go to the login area.
4. Write your username and password into the correct fields.
5. Click on the button that says “Log in.”
Weight Watchers Login Difficulties
You can get your username or password information emailed to you if you click the appropriate link on the login page. Check your spam folder if you have not received the login help email within a few minutes of filling out the request.
Weight Watchers suggests you clear your browser cookies to prevent any errors while trying to login. If you are running into any other website errors, you can email Weight Watchers technical support for more assistance.
Weight Watchers Account Access – Useful Info & Links
The company solves most Weight Watchers login issues through the login help email form we linked above. To find the answers to any other questions you might have about Weight Watchers, use the Weight Watchers contact directory to send an email to the relevant department. If you want to speak to a member of the Weight Watchers customer service team, you can call them at 800-651-6000. They can also be reached through their Facebook profile or Twitter page.