The University of Phoenix is one of the most well-known online universities in the U.S. They offer programs that can be completed either online or on campus, so non-traditional students can get a degree even if they cannot attend school at traditional hours. For this, they need to use the University of Phoenix login portal.
When you login to the University of Phoenix website, you can view course syllabi, read educational material, turn in assignments, or speak to teachers. In this article, you will learn how to complete the University of Phoenix login process from any computer or smartphone. Keep reading to get all the details about logging in to your student account at UOPX.
University of Phoenix Login Step-by-step Instructions
Logging in to a student account is so simple that it only requires four steps. When you want to reach your University of Phoenix account from a computer, use these instructions:
1. Go to the University of Phoenix login portal on your preferred web browser. The link provided will bypass all the navigation steps required to get to the login page from the college’s home page.
2. Type your username into the blank box located right beneath the word “Username.”
3. Input the password that you chose for your student account into the empty field that is right below the word “Password.” Keep in mind that your password must contain three or four of the following: at least one lowercase letter, at least one uppercase letter, at least one number, at least one special character.
4. Click on the blue, rectangular button that says “Login” and is located right beneath the login fields.
University of Phoenix Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
If you want to just look at the mobile version of the website, you can use the normal University of Phoenix account login guide. However, many students prefer the mobile app because it is more convenient and contains more useful features. To login to the app from an Android or Apple smartphone, follow these steps:
University of Phoenix Login Instructions on iOS
1. Go to the iTunes app store to download the app.
2. Enter your username into the first box.
3. Type either your normal password or your mobile passcode into the password area.
4. Click the blue login button to finish signing in.
University of Phoenix Login Instructions on Android
1. Download the app for Android from the Google Play Store.
2. Type the username for your account into the first blank field.
3. Add either your password or mobile passcode into the second blank field.
4. Tap the blue button that says “Login.”
University of Phoenix Login Difficulties
You can click the “Forgot username/password?” link beneath the login area if you are having trouble logging in because you cannot remember your information. This will take you to a form that will walk you through the steps of resetting your password or username. If you still cannot login, try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies, because they can sometimes cause login errors.
University of Phoenix Account Access – Useful Info & Links
If you are still having trouble logging in, you can call the University of Phoenix Help Desk & Tech Support at 1-877-832-4867 or fill out the email form for the webmaster.
For further information about using your account after login, you can read the articles in the Frequently Asked Questions section or look at the rest of the University of Phoenix website. The University of Phoenix can also be reached through their contact page or their Facebook profile.