The ride-sharing app, Uber, has revolutionized the taxi industry in many cities. The app allows people to easily arrange a car ride from wherever they are. Anyone qualified can sign up to be an Uber driver, so normal people can use the app to get some extra money. This article will provide easy step by step instructions for Uber login as either a driver or a rider.
Uber Login Step-by-step Instructions
The Uber login process is mostly the same if you are a driver or a person seeking a ride. However, there are some slight differences because Uber riders can use Facebook.
Step-by-step Instructions for Drivers
- Use a web browser to go to www.uber.com.
- Select the green “Driver Sign In” button on the left.
- Enter the email address associated with your Uber driving account in the first box.
- Enter your Uber password in the bottom box.
- Click the blue “Sign In” button.
Step-by-step Instructions for Riders
- Go to www.uber.com to begin the Uber login.
- Choose the “Rider Sign In” button on the right.
- Click on the dark blue button that says “Continue With Facebook” if you have linked your Uber and Facebook accounts.
- Input your normal Facebook email address and password to login to Facebook, and then click “Continue” to login to Uber.
- Skip steps 3 and 4 if your Uber account is not connected to Facebook.
- Type your Uber email address into the box that says “Email Address”.
- Type your Uber password into the box that says “Password”.
- Click the light blue button that says “Sign In”.
Uber Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
Uber is most commonly used by people while they are out of the home and only have access to a smartphone. Therefore, it is important to know how to sign in to your Uber mobile account.
Uber Login Instructions on iOS
- Download the iPhone app by going to itunes.apple.com. Follow the prompts to install it on your phone.
- Tap the Uber icon to open the app and click on “Sign In.”
- Choose whether you are a rider or a driver when asked.
- Click the blue “Connect With Facebook” button if you are a rider who used Facebook to create their Uber account.
- Input your email address into the first box if you are a driver or a rider who does not use Facebook.
- Input your password into the second box.
- Tap “Sign In.”
Uber Login Instructions on Android
- Go to play.google.com in order to download and install the app.
- Open the app and then tap the “Sign In” button on the left.
- Select either the “Rider” or “Driver” option.
- Push on the “Connect With Facebook” choice if you want to login to Uber through Facebook.
- Type in the email address for your Uber account otherwise.
- Enter the password for your Uber account.
- Tap on the “Sign In” button at the bottom.
Uber Login Difficulties
You can still sign in to Uber even if you have forgotten your email address. All you have to do is click on the “Forgot Password” link and input your email address. Uber will send you an email so you can finish the sign in process. Keep in mind that you may need to check your spam folder to find the password reset email. If you are still having difficulty signing in, you can contact Uber customer service by filling out this form.
Uber Account Access – Useful Info & Links
Uber Help can answer many of your questions if you are having any difficulties signing. It also provides some guides for both drivers and riders, so you can learn more about how the Uber process works.