Since it is one of the only free dating websites, Twoo has a very large user base. To connect with all of the potential partners on Twoo, you just need to create an account and login to it. Logging into Twoo is very simple. All you need to do is follow the quick and easy Twoo login instructions in this article.
Twoo Login Step-by-step Instructions
- Use your preferred web browser to go to www.twoo.com.
- Click on the gray “Log in” button that is located on the top, right corner of the website.
- Click the blue “Sign in with Facebook” button on the left to use your Facebook account to login.
- Log in to Facebook if you are not already signed in to your Facebook account, and then click on the blue “Continue” button.
- Type the email address you used to sign up for Twoo into the first box labeled “E-mail address” if you do not want to sign in with Facebook.
- Enter the password for your Twoo account into the box below the phrase “Password”.
- Click on the green button to the right of the page that says “Log in” to sign in to your Twoo account.
Twoo Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
To access your Twoo account from a mobile device, there are two methods. In this section, we will show you how to access your Twoo account using your mobile browser. In the next sections, we will offer sign in instructions for the Twoo mobile app.
- Open your mobile browser.
- Open the www.twoo.com website.
- If your Twoo account is linked to your Facebook account, you can click the blue tab on the left, “Sign Up with Facebook”
- If you have unique Twoo login credentials, fill in the login menu on the right.
- Tap the green tab to complete the Twoo mobile login.
Twoo Login Instructions on iOS
- Go to the Twoo app page at the Apple app store to download and install the app.
- Open the app on your phone by clicking on the orange icon with a white infinity sign.
- Tap the blue “Login with Facebook” button at the top of the app’s opening screen if you typically use Facebook to login to your Twoo account.
- Type in your Facebook password and email if you are not already logged in.
- Enter the email address linked to your Twoo account into the box labeled “Email” if you do not want to use your Facebook account on Twoo.
- Type your Twoo password into the box that says “Password.”
- Click on the green button to the left that says “Login.”
Twoo Login Instructions on Android
- Download the official Twoo app at play.google.com.
- Install the app onto your phone and then tap the orange and white icon to open it.
- Click the “Log in” tab on the homepage to go to the sign in area.
- Tap the blue button at the top of the page if you want to proceed with the Two Facebook login process. If you are not signed in to your Facebook, you will need to enter your Facebook email and password.
- Click the “Continue” button to finish logging in.
- Type your email address for Twoo into the first box if you do not sign into Twoo through your Facebook account.
- Input your password for Twoo into the second box.
- Tap the green “Log in” button to finish your Twoo dating site login process.
Twoo Login Difficulties
If you cannot login to Twoo with these steps, make sure you are already signed up for an account. You cannot login to Twoo until you have completed the registration process. If you are having trouble remembering your password, you can follow the “Forgot your password” link on the login page. This will take you to a page that asks for your email and then emails you a password reset link. If you find that you suddenly cannot access your Twoo account, it may have been terminated for breaking the site’s Terms & Conditions.
Twoo Account Access – Useful Info & Links
The Frequently Asked Questions section of Twoo can be very helpful when you are first figuring out how to use the site. You should also check out the dating website’s blog if you want to get some advice and information about how to date online. If you want to learn more about the company, you can reach them through their email address.