If you have an account with TIAA, you can login to their website to view your funds, change your profile information, and make changes to your plans. In this article, you can find out everything you need to know about the TIAA login process. We will walk you through each step of the login and share troubleshooting advice.
TIAA is one of the most popular financial services for those in government, academic, and medical fields, and they have over 5 million customers. At TIAA, companies can set up retirement plans for employees, and people can get investment and financial advice.
TIAA Login Step-by-step Instructions
Before you login, you will need to register for an online account with TIAA. When you are ready to login to your TIAA account from a computer or tablet, just follow these easy instructions:
1. Open a new web browser page and go to TIAA’s main website.
2. Look at the top of the page for a login field that should drop down from the bright blue “Log In” tab as the website loads.
3. Write the User ID for your TIAA account into the box that says “User ID.”
4. Type the password associated with your account into the field labeled “Password.”
5. Slide the “Remember Me?” option to “Yes” if you want your computer to store your login information and make sign in quicker for you. Only do this on your private, personal computer.
6. Click the yellow button that says “Log In” to finish signing in.
TIAA Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
The normal steps work perfectly fine on any mobile web browser, or you can login through the TIAA app. TIAA has a mobile app that allows you to transfer funds and manage your account from the convenience of a mobile smartphone. Here are the TIAA mobile login instructions for their different apps:
TIAA Login Instructions on iOS
1. Download the TIAA app for iPhones at the iTunes Store.
2. Follow your phone’s instructions to install the app.
3. Enter your TIAA username into the first empty box.
4. Add your password in the second empty box.
5. Tap the button that says “Log In.”
TIAA Login Instructions on Android
1. Go to the Google Play Store to download TIAA’s app onto your phone.
2. Open the app after installation by tapping the blue icon.
3. Write the username for your account in the first blank field.
4. Type the password for your account into the second blank field.
5. Click the login button.
TIAA Login Difficulties
If you cannot login due to a forgotten user ID or password, just click the appropriate link in the login field. This will redirect you to a form you can fill out to gain access to your account again. If you have forgotten both, TIAA recommends that you complete the user ID recovery process before going to a password reset.
You can find the answers to most other common login problems by searching in the FAQs section of their support page.
TIAA Account Access – Useful Info & Links
For more information on how TIAA’s services work, check out their official website. If you need to get in touch with Tiaa directly, you can contact them through many ways. They can be called at 800-842-2252 between 8 AM and 10 PM Eastern Time on weekdays. To send a message to TIAA without having to talk on the phone, you can fill out their contact form.