Most people need a cell phone service to text and call others. However, people with a Text Now login account can make phone calls and send text messages from both a computer or smartphone for free. This Text Now login online service offers free calling and texting through the internet. All you need is a valid account and Wi-Fi connection. We will explain how to access your account and complete the Text Now login process from any sort of device below.
Text Now Login Step-by-step Instructions
- Open your web browser and go to Text Now’s official website at www.textnow.com.
- To access the Text Now login menu you can hover your cursor over the Login link that will be towards the top, right-hand side. You can also click on the button. This will open the Text Now login menu in a separate page.
- Enter either your username or email address into the first box of the login menu
- Enter the password for your Text Now account into the second box.
- Check the small box next to the words “Remember Me” if you want to remain signed in to your Text Now account on the device you are using. Do not do this if you are on a public computer.
- If your Text Now account in linked to your Facebook account, you can use your Facebook login information to access your Text Now account. Click the Login with Facebook button to begin the procedure.
- Enter your Facebook email and password if you are not already logged in to Facebook
- Click “Continue”.
- Click the lighter blue button that says “Login” to complete the Text Now login process.
Text Now Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
It is possible to send text and calls through Text Now’s website, but it is particularly useful when you have a smartphone. To access your Text Now account through a mobile device follow the guidelines below:
- Open the www.textnow.com website on your mobile device.
- Tap the “Login” button to bring up the Text Now login menu.
- Type in your email address or Text Now username in the first field of the menu.
- Enter your password in the second field.
- Alternatively, you can select “Login with Facebook” to sign in using your Facebook credentials.
The company offers free apps that you can allow you to communicate with people through your cell phone.
Text Now Login Instructions on iOS
- Go to itunes.apple.com to get the Text Now app for an iPhone.
- Tap the light blue Text Now icon to open the app.
- Enter your Text Now username or email address into the first field.
- Input the password for your Text Now account into the second field.
- Tap “Login.”
Text Now Login Instructions on Android
- Download and install the Android version of Text Now at play.google.com.
- Open the app by tapping on the blue and white Text Now icon on your homepage.
- Type your email address or username for Text Now into the first box.
- Enter your password for Text Now into the second box.
- Tap on the button that says “Login.”
Text Now Login Difficulties
If you forget your Text Now login credentials, it is still possible to access your account. You can always sign in with your email address if you do not remember your username. If you need your password, you can select the “Forgot username or password” link at the bottom of the page. After you give Text Now your email address, the website will email you the information needed to complete the Text Now account login process.
Text Now Account Access – Useful Info & Links
The Text Now support area provides many different help articles and guides for new users. This area will tell you how to make calls or texts once you are signed in to your account. If you encounter an unusual issue that is not mentioned in the support center, you can contact Text Now directly. A Text Now support staff member will email you back with the answer. If you want to delete your Text Now account, use our helpful instructions to guide you through the process.