Disclaimer: The terms “HowToAssistants.com” , “we” or “us” indicate the owner of the HowToAssistants.com site. The term “you” refers to any and all viewers, users or readers of the content posted on the site. The “content” refers to all written material, design, layout, videos, graphics, logos, links, etc.
As we value your privacy and the trust you place in us, but also the security of our site, we request the following:
- Contact details offered to us via comments, sign in form or any other means are not to be revealed to any third parties without acknowledging the consequences.
- Provide accurate and unaltered personal details while completing the sign in process.
Intellectual Property Rights, Copyright and Trademark
Any and all material on the HowToAssistants.com site is under protection of intellectual property rights. Any and all content accessed on our site is owned by us, and also licensed to us by our third-party partners. As a result, all content is considered copyright material. Henceforth, you cannot use any copyright content without our prior expressed consent.
You have the right to download one copy of any content published on our site, but only for personal and non-commercial use. In this case, this is regarded as a grant of license. Noting that a grant of license is not a transfer of title, you donâ€™t have the permission to:
- Copy the content.
- Alter the material.
- Use the material for a commercial purpose.
- Employ the material for public display, either commercial or non-commercial.
- Erase copyright marks or other proprietary marks form the respective material.
- Mirror or duplicate any content on other servers.
You may not redistribute or reproduce any and all material published on our site for commercial purposes. Not complying with these terms may lead to legal action. The same applies to removing marks of ownership, copyright or other proprietary notices. We have no liability for the accuracy, readability and completeness of the information present on the site.
Notes on the HowToAssistants.com Content
All the content found on our site is for general information purpose only. Hence, we reserve the right to alter the content at any time. Additionally, we maintain the right to make the material unavailable at any time. Both of these action may happen without prior notice. We have no liability for the accuracy, readability or completeness of the information available on the site.
User Rights and Responsibilities
- The materials and content published on the site cannot be used for spamming content, be it emails or other form.
- You may not gain access to other usersâ€™ personal data.
- You may not post unauthorized or offensive content on the site.
- You may not employ discriminatory or offensive speech on the site.
- You may not take illegal actions against the site, materials or content present on the site, not against other users of the site.
Third Party Ads and Links
While accessing the content and materials published on our site, you will come across links to third party or external resources. This is the result of our constant strive to provide high-quality information. The ads and links present in our content are relevant and valuable resources for our users.
Limitation of Liability
HowToAssistants.com holds no reliability for incomplete or inaccurate content found on the site. The materials may contain errors of typographical, photographic or technical nature.
HowToAssistants.com maintains the right to erase or otherwise alter any of the content present on the site. As such, we are not responsible or liable for any inconveniences or loses arising from these instances.
HOWTOASSISTANTS.COM OFFERS SERVICES AND INFORMATION AS IS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THE SAFETY, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, SUITABILITY, ANDCOMPLETENESS OF CONTENT FOUND BOTH ON THE SITE AND THE LINKED RESOURCES.
HOWTOASSISTANTS.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DATA LOSS OR DATA DAMAGE RESULTED FROM THE USE OF PERFORMANCE OF OUR SITE OR THIRD PARTY SITES. ANY REDISTRIBUTION, REPRODUCTION, OR DOWNLOADING OF MATERIAL FROM OUR WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE SHALL NOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE OR LIABLE FOR DATA DAMAGE OR INNACURATE CONTENT THAT MAY RESULT. OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
We strongly advice you not to share any personal details or account information with third parties. When others access, use and view the content on our site using your personal devices, you are completely liable and responsible in accordance with the governing regulations and laws.