Most social media websites focus on letting you interact with people you already know in real life. Tagged is unique because it lets you meet new people, but it is not a dating website. Tagged users can connect through shared interests or be matched with like-minded individuals in order to create new friends. Once you sign up for a Tagged login account, you can create a profile that will help other users to find you. Read this article to learn more about logging in to your Tagged account.
Tagged Login Step-by-step Instructions
- Go toÂ www.tagged.comÂ in a web browser to access the main login and signup page for Tagged. Keep in mind that there will be several different login options available.
- Type your email address into the box labeled “Email” that is located on the black bar at the top of the page if you just use a basic Tagged account that is not linked to other websites.
- Type your password into the box labeled “Password” that appears in black rectangle at the top of the page.
- Click the grey “Sign In” button next to the password box.
- Skip steps 2 through 4 if your Tagged account was created through another social media website.
- Click on either the blue Facebook button or the red Google Plus button that is in the middle of the Tagged home page. This login method will only work if your tagged account is linked to either Facebook or Google Plus.
- Login to the chosen social media account by putting in the appropriate email and password into the correct fields in the pop up window if you are not currently logged in.
- Click either “Continue” or “Allow” to finish logging in.
Tagged Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
When you have the Tagged app, you can talk to your new friends even when you are away from your computer. The Tagged mobile login instructions are somewhat similar to a website login, but there are a few slight differences.
Tagged Login Instructions on iOS
- Go toÂ itunes.apple.comÂ at the Apple app store to download and install Tagged.
- Open the app by tapping the teal icon with a white hexagon.
- Click the green “Sign In” button to start logging in. Do not confuse it with the green button that says “Sign Up”.
- Enter the email address used with your Tagged account into the first field.
- Add your Tagged password into the second field.
- Tap “Sign In” again to finish logging in.
Tagged Login Instructions on Android
- Download and install Tagged’s app by going to play.google.comÂ at the Google Play store.
- Click the light blue and white icon to open the app after you complete installation.
- Type your Tagged email address into the first box.
- Type your Tagged password into the second box.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
Tagged Login Difficulties
If you have not yet linked a social media account to your previously made Tagged account, Tagged will sign you up for a new account instead of logging you in to your old account. Make sure your Tagged account settings are correct before trying the social media login method. If you forget your Tagged account password, you can still access your account. Click on the “Forgot your password?” link below the traditional password box to open the password recovery area. If you are still having trouble accessing your account, look for the answer in theÂ Account Information section.
Tagged Account Access – Useful Info & Links
Tagged hasÂ a support centerÂ that provides the answers to many common questions that Tagged users ask. This area provides a lot of advice for people who are just starting to figure out how Tagged works. It explains how all the different areas of Tagged work. If you wish to contact Tagged for more information, you can completeÂ the “submit a request” formÂ to speak to them directly.Â To delete your Tagged account, read our article on the topic.