There are many different dating websites available for people, but SeniorPeopleMeet is somewhat unique. As the name implies, this is a dating website that allows seniors to look for potential partners within their own age range. Since this style of dating is somewhat new to most seniors, the website attempts to make their login and signup process intuitive and straightforward. Read more to learn the step by step SeniorPeopleMeet login process.
SeniorPeopleMeet Login Step-by-step Instructions
- InputÂ www.seniorpeoplemeet.comÂ into your preferred web browser to start logging in. Alternatively, you can start from the website’s home page and click the orange link that says, “Log In”.
- Type your email address into the white box next to the word “Email”. This should be the email address you used to originally join the SeniorPeopleMeet website.
- Type your SeniorPeopleMeet password into the box that says “Password” and is located right below the email box.
- Check the box next to the phrase, “Keep me logged in”, if you want SeniorPeopleMeet to automatically sign in your account whenever you open the page. You should only do this if you are logging in from a personal computer that is not shared with others.
- Click the orange button that says, “Login” to finish the sign in process and access your SeniorPeopleMeet account.
SeniorPeopleMeet Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
SeniorPeopleMeet does not have any official apps available for either iPhone or Android devices. If you want to browse potential matches on the go, you will have to do a SeniorPeopleMeet mobile login through your phone’s web browser.
SeniorPeopleMeet Login Instructions on iOS
- Open your iOS web browser by tapping on its icon. All iPhones come with the Safari browser pre-installed, but you may also use any other browser app, such as Chrome or Opera.
- Type inÂ www.seniorpeoplemeet.comÂ at the top of your web browser to go to the login page.
- Input the email you use to access your SeniorPeopleMeet account in the first box.
- Input the password associated with you SeniorPeopleMeet account in the second box.
- Tap on the orange “Login” button below the boxes.
SeniorPeopleMeet Login Instructions on Android
- Open whichever Android web browser you prefer to use. Unlike iOS, the Android operating system does not automatically come with a pre-installed browser. You may need to download Chrome, Firefox, or Opera if your phone does not contain a web browser yet.
- EnterÂ www.seniorpeoplemeet.comÂ in the web adress box at the top of your browser.
- Type the email linked to your SeniorPeopleMeet account into the box labeled “Email” on the webpage.
- Type the password used with your SeniorPeopleMeet account into the box labeled “Password” on the webpage.
- Click on the orange button labeled “Login” to sign in to your account.
SeniorPeopleMeet Login Difficulties
Keep in mind that you do not start dating people on SeniorPeopleMeet just by logging in. Before you login, you will need to join the website and set up an account. If you try to login and the website says that it does not recognize your email, this may be because you do not have an account. If you have forgotten your password, you can go toÂ the “Forgot Password?” page. After inputting your email address and typing in the security code, SeniorPeopleMeet will email you with the information needed to login.
SeniorPeopleMeetÂ Account access – Useful Info & Links
If you are having trouble logging in or figuring out the website, SeniorPeopleMeet hasÂ an online help centerÂ that can provide you with answers to common questions. You can also contact them by clicking on the orange “Contact Us” button at the bottom of the help center page if you need any more information about the site. There are alsoÂ many handy guidesÂ if you are unfamiliar with how online dating works. In case you need to delete your SeniorPeopleMeet account, follow our clear instructions.