Samsung is mostly known for producing computers, appliances, cell phones, and other technological items. If you have a Samsung account, you have access to the company’s exclusive offers and customer support. All you need to do is visit the Samsung login page and enter your details. This account can also be used to download apps for Samsung devices and find missing mobile devices. The step by step instructions in this article will show you how to easily log in to your Samsung account.
Samsung Login Step-by-step Instructions
- Go to www.samsung.com in your preferred web browser.
- Choose the “Log In/Sign Up” option in the horizontal menu on the top of the web page. Find the login link towards the right edge of this menu.
- Type the email you used to sign up for your Samsung account into the first box.
- Check the box next to “Remember my email” if you want your device to always automatically enter that email when you go to the log in page.
- Type the password you used for your Samsung account into the second box.
- Click the blue “Sign In” button. Be sure to click this button instead of the white and blue “Sign Up” button right below it because that button will take you to a different page.
- Skip steps 3 through 6 if you use a social media account for your Samsung account login instead of an email/password combination.
- Click on the icon for your preferred social media website, enter your login credentials if the account is not already logged in, and choose the “Continue” option.
Samsung Account Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
Currently, Samsung has not seen any need to create a specific app just for the Samsung account login services. Therefore, there is no special type of Samsung mobile login procedure.
Samsung Login Instructions on iOS
You can log in with the normal web login process by opening your Safari web browser and then going to the Samsung website at www.samsung.com.
Samsung Login Instructions on Android
A Samsung account can be accessed by opening your Android web browser and then navigating to the Samsung website.
Samsung Account Login Difficulties
While you are at the Samsung login page, you can follow the “Forgot your password?” link if you realize you cannot remember the password for your Samsung account. This will open a popup window that will ask for your email address and a security code. Once you enter the necessary information, Samsung will email you a temporary password that you can use. If any other issues occur while logging in, it may be useful to check out the Frequently Asked Questions section of the customer support area.
Samsung Account Access – Useful Info & Links
If you are interested in learning more about the services offered by a Samsung account, the company provides some information here. The website also offers a question ticket if you want any further information about Samsung account login procedures. After completing this form, a customer service representative will answer you directly. To conclude, the Samsung team offers you all the help you might need for easy use of the website.