In this article, we will show you how to login to both Pinterest’s website and app. You can also use our Pinterest login guide to troubleshoot errors or find Pinterest’s contact information.
Pinterest allows users to “pin” any interesting image or website link on their personal Pinterest, or users can just browse through tagged images that others post. Pinterest does require you to make an account and sign in before you can access all of these features.
Pinterest Login Step-by-step Instructions
Logging in to the Pinterest website is quick and easy. You just need to follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the Pinterest official website using a web browser of your choice.
2. Click the grey button that says “Log in” and is located in the upper right hand corner of the Pinterest home page.
3. Type the email address for your Pinterest account into the first blank field if you have an account that is not linked to a social media website. Otherwise, skip to step 6.
4. Enter the password for your standalone Pinterest account into the second blank field.
5. Click on the red button that says “Log in.”
6. Select either the Facebook or Google option to login to Pinterest through another social media website linked to your Pinterest account.
7. Login with the usual login information for your selected social media account if needed.
8. Click the “Continue” or “Log in” button.
Pinterest Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
If you want to login to Pinterest from your phone, the above steps will technically work in a mobile web browser. However, Pinterest encourages users to login through their app instead. Here are the steps for logging in to Pinterest from their various app types.
Pinterest Login Instructions on iOS
1. Go to the iTunes Store to download the Pinterest app for iPhones.
2. Open the app after installation by clicking the red icon.
3. Choose to login with Facebook or Google if your Pinterest account was made with one of these websites. Otherwise, move on to step 5 of this guide.
4. Enter your login information for Facebook or Google if needed and click “Login.”
5. Write the email address and password associated with your Pinterest account into the open fields if you do not want to login through Facebook or Google.
6. Tap the “Log in” button to finish signing in.
Pinterest Login Instructions on Android
1. Download the Pinterest app for Androids from Google Play Store and install it on your phone.
2. Tap the red and white icon to open it.
3. Click on the Facebook or Google login method if desired. If you do not have either of these accounts linked to your Pinterest, just go to step 5.
4. Login to your social media account if needed and then pick the “Login” or “Continue” option.
5. Enter your Pinterest email address and password if that is how you login to your account.
6. Click the button that says “Log in.”
Pinterest Login Difficulties
Common issues like a forgotten password or email can be solved by clicking the appropriate “Forgot your password?” link on the login page. Please note that you may be blocked from logging in if you have violated Pinterest’s rules or your account has been linked with suspicious problems.
If you need further help, Pinterest makes it easy to solve login problems with their login troubleshooting help page.
Pinterest Account Access – Useful Info & Links
To learn more about how Pinterest works, look through all of the informative articles in their help section. You can also check out the official Pinterest blog to get more ideas of how to use Pinterest. If you are encountering any issues that cannot be solved by reading the help pages, the easiest way to get in touch with Pinterest at any time of day is just by filling out their online contact form.