Online dating has become increasingly popular in the last decade, and it is not just for young people. Though people of any age can use dating websites, many seniors find that they get the best results on websites created for older customers. OurTime is just for people over the age of 50, so it helps seniors to find romantic partners in their age demographic. The website is very simple, so even seniors who do not use electronics regularly will be able to find dates. This article will show you just how easy it is to gain access their OurTime dating account. We will provide instructions for the OurTime dating site login and troubleshooting tips for common OurTime login issues.
OurTime Login Step-by-step Instructions
- Enter ourtime.com into your preferred web browser to go to the main page of the OurTime website.
- Click the blue “Member log in” link in the middle of the OurTime landing page. The OurTime login page should appear.
- Type the email address you used to sign up for OurTime into the top box box that is labeled “Email”.
- Enter the password you chose for your OurTime account into the lower box that says “Password”.
- Check the box next to the words “Keep me logged in” to turn on the OurTime auto login feature. Only do this if you are currently logging in from a private, secure device.
- Click the blue button at the bottom of the page that says “Login” to finish signing in to OurTime and access your dating account.
OurTime Mobile Login Guidelines
OurTime allows people to access their services from smartphones, so you can find dates even when you are away from your computer.
- To begin the OurTime mobile login procedure, go to www.ourtime.com.
- Tap the “Member Log In” tab to bring up the OurTime login screen.
- Enter your email address in the firs field of the login menu.
- Enter your OurTime login password in the menu.
- Tap “Log In” to complete the procedure.
You can also easily access your OurTime dating account using the OurTime app. The OurTime app is app is compatible with Android and Apple devices. Below, you can find instructions for the OurTime mobile login using the apps.
OurTime Login Instructions on iOS
- Download the OurTime app from the iTunes app store.
- Install the app onto your phone and then tap the purple icon on your iPhone home screen to open it.
- Enter your email address into the box labeled “Email”.
- Input your password into the field labeled “Password”.
- Tap the login button to finish logging in on your phone.
OurTime Login Instructions on Android
- Download and install the Android version of the OurTime app.
- Open the installed app by clicking the OurTime icon.
- Type the email address associated with your account into the first box.
- Add the password for your account into the lower box.
- Click on the button that says “Login”.
OurTime Login Difficulties
You will not be able to login to the Ourtime site until you have first registered for an OurTime account. Trying to login before signing up for the OurTime services will result in an error message of “Invalid email or password.” You will also see this error if you type in the wrong password. People who cannot remember the correct password can click on the “Forgot Password?” link on the login page to go to a password recovery area. Once you type in your email and a security code, OurTime will email you a password reset link.
OurTime Account Access – Useful Info & Links
The OurTime Help Center is a great place to learn more about the site. It provides answers to frequently asked questions about using the website and managing your OurTime account. You can also contact customer service through this page by scrolling to the bottom and clicking on the “Contact Us” button. In addition to basic customer service, OurTime also offers useful articles that provide tips on how to succeed in online dating.