Oovoo is an extremely versatile messaging and video chat service. The website allows customers to freely communicate with instant messaging, voice calls, and also video calls. Oovoo’s services are available on most computers and smartphone devices if you are signed up for an Oovoo login account. This article will teach you how to login to your Oovoo account and start communicating with your friends.
Oovoo Login Step-by-step Instructions
- Go to Oovoo’s web client at www.oovoo.com. This allows you to use Oovoo even if the program is not downloaded on your computer. If you have the desktop version of Oovoo, you can just open it and skip to step .
- Click on the blue button that says “Continue with Facebook” or the red button that says “Continue with Google” if your account is linked to either of these social media websites.
- Login with your typically social media email address and password if you are not already logged in. You will then be logged in to Oovoo.
- Skip steps 2 and 3 if you do not use social media websites to connect with Oovoo. Instead, click the “Already have an account? Log In” link at the bottom of the page.
- Type either your email or your personal Oovoo user ID into the first box.
- Enter your Oovoo password into the second box.
- Click the small circle next to “Keep me logged in” if you want your device to always login to Oovoo automatically.
- Click the yellow button that says “Log In”.
Oovoo Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
Oovoo is regularly used to communicate over the phone. You can use Oovoo on your smartphone as long as you download the app.
Oovoo Login Instructions on iOS
- Go to itunes.apple.com to get the Oovoo app from the iTunes app store.
- Tap the yellow icon with a white V to open your newly installed app.
- Put the email address you use for Oovoo into the first field or enter your Oovoo ID into that area.
- Input the password for your Oovoo account into the second box.
- Tap the yellow and white Login button and then finish logging in.
Oovoo Login Instructions on Android
- Get the Android app for Oovoo from play.google.com.
- Install the app and then click the yellow icon that will show up after installation.
- Enter either your email address or your Oovoo user ID into the first box.
- Enter your Oovoo password into the box below the email and ID box.
- Click the Login button that is below the password box. Make sure you avoid tapping on the Oovoo sign up button that is located just below the login button.
Oovoo Login Difficulties
If you are having trouble remembering your Oovoo ID or password, the website can provide login help. All you have to do is click the blue link on the login page that says “Forgot ID or Password?.” This will open up a recovery page where you can enter your email address and have Oovoo send you the information that you need. Additionally, if you are still having trouble logging in, check out the Oovoo FAQ area to get answers for the common issues that users of Oovoo face.
Oovoo Account Access – Useful Info & Links
To conclude, the Oovoo Knowledge Base provides information about almost every aspect of Oovoo. You can select the version you use and click on the “Quick Start Guide” to get a brief overview of how an Oovoo account works. This area of the website also has a Technical issues page that provides a lot of useful troubleshooting advice. If you wish to contact Oovoo directly, you can find their contact information in the About Us page. In case you want to delete your Oovoo account, read our instructions on the topic.