Norton is a security company that provides users with virus protection if they are subscribed to Norton’s services. In order to access and manage your Norton subscription, you will need to login to your Norton account. Logging in to a Norton account also provides you with the ability to download the Norton products you have bought. This article gives you step by step instructions for Norton login from any type of device.
Norton Login Step-by-step Instructions
- Go to Norton’s main webpage atÂ us.norton.comÂ to begin the Norton account login procedure.
- Click the “Sign In” link that appears in the very top, right hand corner. It is located next to an icon image of a magnifying glass.
- Enter the email used for your Norton account in the first box labeled “Account email” that is located in the Sign In area.
- Input the password you used for your Norton account into the second box in the Sign In area.
- Decide if you want the device you are using to always remember your Norton account information. If you do not share the computer with anyone else, feel free to click the box next to “Remember me on this device”.
- Select the yellow button that says “Sign In” to finish logging in to your Norton account.
Norton Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
Norton stands out from many other antivirus and internet security companies because it does app options for mobile users. These apps warn mobile users against downloading risky apps.
Norton Login Instructions on iOS
- Get the Norton Mobile Security app from the iTunes app store atÂ itunes.apple.com.
- Install the app and the tap the yellow padlock icon to open it after installation.
- Accept the Norton licensing agreement after you read it.
- Click “Continue” when the app warns you that a subscription is needed.
- Tap the “Sign In” option.
- Type the email for your Norton account into the first box.
- Type the password used for your account into the second box.
- Tap the “Sign In” button.
Norton Login Instructions on Android
- Download and install the Norton mobile security app by going toÂ play.google.com.
- Tap the app’s yellow icon after installation to open it.
- Read the license agreement and then tap “agree” to continue.
- Tap the menu icon located in the top, left hand corner.
- Select the “Sign In” option from the menu.
- Enter the email address for your account in the first field.
- Enter the password for your Norton account in the second field.
- Click the “Sign In” button at the bottom of the screen.
Norton Login Difficulties
If you can no longer remember your Norton password, select the “Forgot your password?” link at the bottom of the Sign In area. You can then fill out the form to have Norton email you a password reset link. You can also change the email address used for login through the Sign In area by clicking on the “Has your email address changed?” option. If you are having any other issues, theÂ Norton Account OverviewÂ gives more information on logging in to an account.
Norton Account Access – Useful Info & Links
Many different Norton products can be used under a single account, so you may benefit from the organization offered by theÂ Norton Product Management page. TheÂ Norton Support pageÂ is also very convenient because it has guides on everything from installing Norton products to managing subscription renewals through your account. Norton also hasÂ 24 hour chat support availableÂ if you need to talk to a customer service agent. If you ever want to delete your Norton account, follow the instructions provided.