NetSpend provides customers with prepaid debit cards from Visa and Mastercard. This allows people to easily transfer, send, or gift money to others. If you have an online account, you can register and activate cards through NetSpend. Signing in also allows you to add money to your card and make other changes to your account. Read this article to discover more about the NetSpend login procedure. The NetSpend login procedure will allow you to access your account. It is also necessary if you want to delete your NetSpend account.
NetSpend Login Step-by-step Instructions
- Go to www.netspend.com in your preferred web browser to start the login process.
- Click the “Log In” option on the blue banner at the top of the NetSpend.com landing page. It will be towards the right side and feature a small arrow icon. You will then be brought to the NetSpend login menu.
- Enter your NetSpend username into the box on the left side of the webpage that says “Username”. It is located in the grey rectangle labeled “Log in to access your Account online.” Please note that your username is different than the email address linked to your account. Inputting the email address will not work.
- Type the password that you chose for your NetSpend account into the box below the username box. This box will be labeled “Password”.
- Click on the blue rectangular button at the bottom of the sign in area that says “Log In”.
NetSpend Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
The NetSpend login menu can be reached using a mobile device as well. However, there’s an easier alternative. Because NetSpend’s products are frequently used on the go, NetSpend has created smartphone apps. You can easily access your NetSpend account from either an iPhone or an Android phone.
NetSpend Login Instructions on iOS
- Go to itunes.apple.com to download and install the NetSpend app.
- Open it by tapping the light blue NetSpend icon that will appear on your homescreen after downloading the app.
- Enter your NetSpend username into the first field.
- Enter your NetSpend password into the second field.
- Slide the button next to “Remember Username” if you want the app to remember your username. When you select this option, your username will automatically be filled in when yo access the NetSpend login menu the next time.
- Tap on the orange button that says “Log In”. This should complete the NetSpend login procedure and grant you access to your account.
NetSpend Login Instructions on Android
- Download the NetSpend app from the Google Play store.
- Install the app and then open it by click on the light blue icon that says “NetSpend.”
- Type the username for your NetSpend account into the top box.
- Type the password for your NetSpend account into the bottom box.
- Select the “Remember Username” option if you want the app to keep you logged in.
- Click on the orange Login button below the boxes.
NetSpend Login Difficulties
The most common issue you will encounter is forgetting your NetSpend login credentials. You can reset your password using the link in the NetSpend login menu. You will receive instructions to create a new NetSpend password.
If you find the NetSpend login page doesn’t load properly, try refreshing the page a couple of times. If this doesn’t fix it, you should call NetSpend customer service. We’ll provide contact information for NetSpend customer service at the end of this article.
You might also encounter issues with the NetSpend mobile app. If you are running an older version of iOS or Android, the login page might not work properly. In this case, it is best if you access the NetSpend login menu through the mobile website. The address of the mobile website is the same, www.netspend.com. The mobile version of the NetSpend website should load automatically when you open access it through your mobile browser.
NetSpend Account Access – Useful Info & Links
You can take a look at the NetSpend Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about how the website and the accounts work. This section of the website explains how to use your card account after you are logged in to NetSpend. The NetSpend blog is another useful resource that teaches you how to budget money and avoid online scams. If you have any more questions, you can contact NetSpend directly. Their customer service representatives will speak to you through email, phone calls, or postal mail. In case you need to delete your NetSpend account, simply follow our instructions.