Netflix is certainly one of the most popular video streaming services online. For a low monthly fee, it allows access to a variety of television shows, movies, and original Netflix productions that can all be watched through cell phones, computers, and even some televisions. This article will explain how to easily gain access toÂ your Netflix login account.
Netflix Login Step-by-step Instructions
- Open your web browser and go to the Netflix pageÂ for login. You can also just login by going toÂ netflix.com. In the upper right hand corner of the webpage, click on the red button that says “Sign In”.
- Input your email address into the box right below the words “Email” if you have a Netflix account.
- Type your password into the box situated below the phrase “Password”.
- Click the red sign in button.
- Skip steps 2 – 4 if you do not want to use a Netflix account, and just click on the blue button that says “Login with Facebook”.
- Wait a moment for Netflix to automatically redirect you to your Facebook account. If you are not already logged in, you will need to input the email address and password associated with your Facebook account at this point.
Netflix Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
The Netflix login process is also available via mobile device, in order to ensure easy access for all users. Discover the login instructions for iOS and Android phones below.
Netflix Login Instructions on iOS
- DownloadÂ Netflix from the Apple app store from here itunes.apple.com.
- Follow the prompts to install the app.
- Tap the red and black Netflix icon on your home screen after your app is installed.
- Input your Netflix account’s email address in the first box.
- Input your Netflix account’s password in the second box, as well.
- Tap the “Sign In” button right below, and your account will automatically load.
Netflix Login Instructions on Android
- Download and install the Netflix app by going to your phone’s app store following the provided link.
- Look on your home screen for the red and white Netflix icon, and click on it after installation.
- Type your email address for your Netflix account into the top box on the login page.
- Type the password for your Netflix account into the second box.
- Click onto the grey “Sign In” button that is located below the boxes to automatically open your account.
Netflix Login Difficulties
Netflix provides aÂ password reset optionÂ if a user has forgotten their Netflix account login details. The primary reason that causes users to have issues with logging into Netflix is that people generally tend to share Netflix user accounts. Only a certain number of people, which will vary based on your Netflix plan, canÂ simultaneously stream Netflix videos through the same account. However, if this happens even when no one authorized to use your Netflix is streaming a video, you shouldÂ sign out of all devices connected to your Netflix account and change your password.
Account access – Useful Info & Links
When usingÂ Netflix, the login process should be a simple and fast step before getting to enjoy all of your favorite videos. If you are having any difficulties, you can always use the company’s help centerÂ to learn more about managing your Netflix account. You can also contact the Netflix assistance team Â for further information. If you want to delete your Netflix account, read our article dedicated to the deletion process.