Though it is getting a bit older, Myspace is still a primary means of contacting and communicating with others through social media. The Myspace login process has not changed over the years, but you can now login to Myspace through other social media websites. Our Myspace login guide will walk you through the steps of logging in to Myspace from computers or phones. Keep reading to discover everything you need to know about accessing your Myspace account.
Myspace Login Step-by-step Instructions
There are a few different Myspace login options, but they all have the same outcome. Here is how you can login to Myspace from a computer:
1. Open a web browser and type the Myspace login address into the address bar.
2. Click the Facebook or Twitter sign in option if your Myspace account is linked to one of these social media websites. Otherwise, skip to step 5.
3. Enter the email address and password for your other social media website into the correct fields if you are not already logged in to your Facebook or Twitter account on that computer.
4. Click either “Continue” or “Log In” to sign in to your Myspace account through Facebook or Twitter.
5. Write the username or email address associated with your Myspace account into the field labeled “Email or Username” to sign in to Myspace without connecting other social media.
6. Enter your password in the second blank box.
7. Put a checkmark in the “Keep me signed in” box if you want to remain logged in to your account on the computer you are currently using.
8. Click the blue button that says “Sign In.”
Myspace Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
Most Myspace users who want to complete a Myspace mobile login will need to do so through their mobile web browser. Myspace has a special version of their website just for mobile browsers, so the login process is a little different from a phone. Here are the steps to login to the mobile Myspace website:
1. Open the web browsing app on your phone.
2. Enter the Myspace login address linked above into the address bar of your browser.
3. Tap the Facebook or Twitter icons if you want to login through a connected social media account. Skip to step 5 to sign in otherwise.
4. Type the email address and password for your social media account into the correct areas and tap the “Sign In” key again.
5. Scroll down to view the sign in area for Myspace users without other social media accounts linked.
6. Write your Myspace username and password into the appropriate fields.
7. Tap the blue button that says “Sign in” and is at the bottom of the page.
Myspace Login Instructions on iOS
Though Myspace used to have an iOS app, they no longer support it or offer downloads of it.
Myspace Login Instructions on Android
Just like the iOS version of the app, Myspace no longer has an app for Android phones.
Myspace Login Difficulties
The website can be a little buggy if you are not using the most recent version of one of Myspace’s recommended browsers, like Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. If you just cannot sign in due to a forgotten password, click the “Forgot password?” link at the bottom of the page to reset it.
Forgotten usernames or outdated emails can also cause login issues, and you will need to fill out the Account Recovery Form if this happens.
Myspace Account Access – Useful Info & Links
Most users can figure out how to use the website and overcome any errors through the Myspace help center. If you still need help, you can try sending a message to Myspace over their Facebook or Twitter. To speak directly to a person at Myspace, you can call them at 424-202-6148.