When you are getting ready to find dates through Match.com login, you will need to be able to accessÂ your account. Once you are logged in, you can message potential partners. This article will tell you the step by step instructions for logging you to your Match.com account.
Match.com Login Step-by-step Instructions
Below are instruction for the Match.com login procedure. You can access your Match.com account using the login credentials you used when you created your account. You can also sign in using Facebook.
- Enter www.match.com in your web browser to go to the Match.com login page.
- Type in the full email address that you use with your Match.com account into the first box that says “enter email” if you have a Match.com account.
- Input your Match.com password into the box that says “enter password” located below the email box.
- Check the small green box titled “Keep me signed in” if you want your computer to always automatically sign in to your Match.com account. This is not advised for security reasons if you share the computer with others.
- Select the large, oval, blue button that says “Sign In Now” .
You can also sign in to your Match.com account using your Facebook login credentials. To do so, follow the instructions below:
- In the Match.com login menu, select the button titled “Sign in With Facebook”
- Login to Facebook with your Facebook password and email in the popup window that will automatically appear.
- Click the blue, rectangular “Continue” button.
Match.com Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
You can also access your Match.com account on a mobile device. The Match.com login procedure for mobile devices is similar to the desktop login procedure.
- Open the www.match.com website on your mobile browser.
- Type the email address connected to your Match.com account in the first field of the Match.com login menu.
- They your Match.com password in the second field.
- Tap the button “Sign In Now” button to complete the procedure.
- Alternatively, you can select “Sign in with Facebook” to use your Facebook login information.
Match.com Login Instructions on iOS
- Download the Apple app for Match.com by going to itunes.apple.com.
- Install the iOS app on your iPhone and open it by tapping the blue icon with a white M and a heart.
- Click on the “Already a member?” link on the opening page to go to their sign in area.
- Type your email address into the box below the word “Email.”
- Type your password into the box below the word “Password.”
- Tap on the blue “Sign In” button to complete your login.
Match.com Login Instructions on Android
- Go to play.google.com in the Google Play store and download the Match.com app.
- Tap on the blue Match.com icon on your home screen after completing installation.
- Select the “Already a member” option when the app opens.
- Input your Match.com login email into the first box.
- Enter your Match.com password into the second box.
- Click the blue, oval button that says “Sign In.”
Match.com Login Difficulties
If it has been a while since you used the account, you might have forgotten your email and password. To retrieve this information, choose the “Forgot your password?” or the “Forgot your email?” link on the sign in page. These links will take you to a form that you can fill out with the appropriate information to retrieve your account. When using the app, some find it difficult to access their account. If you purchased your subscription through the app store instead of the website, you will need to verify your purchase in the app before using the service.
Match.com Account Access – Useful Info & Links
Match.com provides a very useful help section for people who need help navigating the website after they sign in. In this help section, there is a button labeled “Email Us!” that can be used to directly contact the company for further information. You can also get online dating advice through the Match.com online dating magazine if you are new to the world of online dating. To delete your Match.com account, simply follow our instructions in the linked article.