Kaplan University allows students to enroll and take classes online, so they can get an education even if they cannot attend classes during normal hours. In order to take advantage of these useful services, students need to be able to access the Kaplan University login page.
This allows them to pay student bills, view classes, and complete coursework. In this Kaplan University login guide, we will walk you through each step of logging into the website and show you how to solve common login issues.
Kaplan University Login Step-by-step Instructions
1. Go to the Kaplan University website in a web browser.
2. Click on the “Student Login” option located in the upper right hand corner of the webpage to load the login page.
3. Pick your status as either a student or a faculty member from the drop down menu at the bottom of the login area. It will automatically be set as “student” usually, so you should only need to do this step if you are a Kaplan University teacher.
4. Enter the username for your account into the top field that says “User Name.”
5. Type your Kaplan password in the field that is below the username area and that is labeled “Password.”
6. Click the orange button that says “Login” to reach your online account with Kaplan University.
Kaplan University Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
Kaplan University makes it easy for students to check out their website even when they are away from a computer. The mobile website looks a little different, but it still has everything you need as a Kaplan student. Here’s how you login with a phone:
1. Open your mobile web browser and access the Kaplan University website.
2. Zoom in until you can read the text on the webpage.
3. Tap the box that says “Username” to reveal an onscreen keyboard and then type in your student username.
4. Click the “Password” field and then enter your Kaplan password.
5. Tap the “Login” button.
Kaplan University Login Instructions on iOS
Kaplan University does not offer an app just for iPhones, so you will need to use the basic mobile login guidelines instead.
Kaplan University Login Instructions on Android
There is not currently an Android app for Kaplan, so users will need to login through their mobile browser to view their Kaplan account from a phone.
Kaplan University Login Difficulties
Keep in mind that Kaplan passwords are case sensitive, so your password will not work if your caps lock key is on. Kaplan students who cannot recall their correct password can click the “forgot password?” link to reset it through a form.
You will not be able to login once you are no longer enrolled in Kaplan, but you can click the “out of school” link on the login page to go to an area for former Kaplan students to login. If you still cannot login to your account, Kaplan recommends that you call 866-522-7747 for login assistance.
Kaplan University Account Access – Useful Info & Links
Kaplan has 24/7 tech support that can be reached by dialing 866-522-7747, or you can email Kaplan’s help desk at email@example.com. You can even get help in person by going to the student tech support desk at 6301 Kaplan University Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309.