JustFab is a unique experiment that aims to change how online shopping works. Users can subscribe for an account, have a personal stylist select options for them to buy, and then choose to either purchase or decline the suggestions. In order to try out this service, you just need to login to your JustFab account. In this article, we will show you how to login to JustFab from multiple devices, and we will also give you some JustFab login troubleshooting tips. Keep reading to learn more about logging in to your JustFab account.
JustFab Login Step-by-step Instructions
- Enter www.justfab.com into the address bar of your web browser.
- Choose the version of the site you would like to view by clicking the United States flag in the upper right hand
- corner and selecting your nation.
- Click on the “Sign In” link beneath the flag in the upper right hand corner to open a popup window with a login area.
- Write your email address in the field labeled “Email.”
- Type your password into the field labeled “Password.”
- Place a checkmark in the box next to the words “Keep me logged in” to have your login information stored on the computer you are using.
- Click the pink button that says “Log In.”
JustFab Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
So far, the company has not needed to create a mobile app for their customers. When you want to shop from your phone, you will need to use the JustFab mobile website. This website contains all the features of the normal JustFab website even though the mobile version looks a little different. Here is how you login to JustFab from a phone:
- Open the mobile web browsing app of your choice by tapping on its icon.
- Click the address bar to bring up an onscreen keyboard and then type in www.justfab.com and hit the enter key.
- Tap the pink button that says “Login” and is located in the upper right hand corner.
- Write the email address linked to your JustFab account into the field that says “Email.”
- Add the normal password for your “JustFab” account into the box that says “Password.”
- Put a checkmark in the “Keep me logged in” box if desired. This will allow your phone to automatically enter your JustFab login information each time you load the page.
- Tap the button that says “Log In.”
You can access your JustFab account only through the browser. There is no JustFab app at the moment.
JustFab Login Difficulties
If you do not remember your password, all you need to do is click the “forgot password?” link in the login area. This will let you email a password reset link to the email address connected with your account. Then all you have to do to login is click the link and select a new password. If you are running into any other issues, you can search for a solution to your question in the FAQ section.
JustFab Account Access – Useful Info & Links
It is very convenient to talk to JustFab if you run into any difficulties. They have a Live Chat service that is available from 9 AM to 9 PM each day of the week. You can call JustFab at 1 (866) 337-0906 at any time of the day to talk to their customer service team directly. They also respond to messages sent to their Facebook page.