Getting a credit card through JCPenney makes it easy to purchase items at the stores, and you can also get reward points that go towards further purchases. If you register for online access to your card, you can easily manage your account from a computer or phone. All you need to do is complete the JCPenney credit card login procedure.
This article will show you how to complete the JCPenney credit card login process so you can view your account summary, pay your bill online, download statements, or ask for a credit increase. We will also help you to solve common login problems and contact JCPenney customer support for more assistance.
JCPenney Credit Card Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow these steps to access your JCPenney credit card account from a computer.
1. Go to www.jcpcreditcard.com in a web browser.
2. Enter the username associated with your credit card account into the field that says “User ID.” This username may be a single name, or it may just be the email address you used to sign up.
3. Put a checkmark in the “Remember Me” box if you are using a private computer and would like the website to store your login information on that computer.
4. Click the red box that says “Secure Login.”
5. Confirm that the security image shown on the page is the one you selected for your credit card account. This security measure ensures that you are entering your login information into the correct website.
6. Enter your password into the password field.
7. Click the login button again to sign in.
JCPenney Credit Card Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
JCPenney does not have an app for their credit card users. However, they have optimized their website for mobile browser usage. This makes it easy to login to your credit card account from a mobile web browser. Though the mobile version of the JCPenney site looks a little different, it still contains all the services of the usual site. You can use these steps to login with any type of smartphone.
1. Access the www.jcpcreditcard.com website using your preferred browser.
2. Enter your username in the field with a profile icon.
3. Enable the “Remember me” option to have your login information stored on your phone.
4. Click the red login button.
5. Confirm that the security image is correct before entering your password in the field with the padlock icon
6. Tap the red login button to sign in.
JCPenney Credit Card Login Difficulties
JCPenney recommends that you use an internet browser that is at least as updated as Microsoft Explorer 5.5 or later to avoid login issues. Make sure your browser is SSL-compliant because otherwise the encryption issues will prevent you from logging in. If you cannot login because you are using the incorrect User ID or password, you can click the relevant link on the login page to be redirected to a login information recovery page. Keep in mind that both User IDs and passwords are case sensitive at JCPenney.
JCPenney Credit Card Account Access – Useful Info & Links
When you are on the official credit card site, you can click the “FAQs” button to be redirected to the general help page. You can also call them at 1-800-877-1342 during any time of the week to speak to a person over the phone, or they can be reached via the postal service at JCPenney Credit Card , P.O. Box 965009, Orlando, FL 32896-5009.