iTunes may have started out as a simple music selling application, but now it is much more. With an iTunes account, you can get music, videos, cellphone apps, and books. All you need to access these items is an Apple ID that connects all of your Apple devices and products together. Though iTunes login accounts are mostly used on Apple devices, they can also be used on some other company’s products. This article will show you how to login to your iTunes Store account from any device.
iTunes Login Step-by-step Instructions
- Go to Apple SupportÂ in a web browser to download iTunes for your computer if you do not already have the program installed.
- Open iTunes by clicking on its icon.
- Go to the menu bar at the top of the iTunes page and click on the option that says “Account”.
- Click on the choice that says “Sign In” on the Account drop down window.
- Enter your Apple ID into the first box. This will be the ID that you chose when you either signed in to your account for the first time or set up an Apple device for the first time.
- Enter the password for your account into the second box. The password will be the same one you use to sign in to every other Apple product or service.
- Press the Enter key or click the “Sign In” button.
iTunes Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
An app for iTunes automatically comes with iPhones, so you do not even have to bother with downloading it before logging in to your iTunes account.
iTunes Login Instructions on iOS
- Click on the purple and pink icon with a white musical note on your home screen to open the iTunes app.
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the home screen.
- Tap the “Sign In” button.
- Choose the “Use Existing Apple ID” option.
- Type your Apple ID into the first field.
- Enter your Apple password into the second box.
- Select “OK” to finish signing in.
iTunes Login Instructions on Android
iTunes is an Apple specific software, and Android phones remain Apple’s biggest competitor. Therefore, this service is not available as an app for Android phones. It is exclusive to phones with iOS.
iTunes Login Difficulties
When you first sign up for an Apple ID, you will be asked to answer security questions and input a rescue email address. This information can be used if you are having difficulty remembering your password. Once you click the “Forgot Password” choice on the login page, you can follow the prompts to get a password reset email sent to your account. If you cannot find your correct Apple ID, follow the Apple Support steps to discover your Apple ID.
iTunes Account Access – Useful Info & Links
The iTunes Support area is a valuable resource for anyone who is trying to figure out how to use the iTunes services. This area has a lot of guides on managing your account and using iTunes on various Apple devices. If you cannot find what you are looking for in the support center, you can talk to an Apple Support expert directly. The Contact area of the webpage will require you to specify what you need more information about, and then it will connect you with someone who understands that specific subject.
Image Source: 1.