Instagram is currently one of the most popular forms of social media due to its many filters and fun photo-sharing features. You can sometimes view other people’s photos without an account, but you will need to login to post your own photos, share information with friends, and comment on other people’s images. This article will walk you through each step of logging on to the Instagram website or the Instagram mobile app. We will also give you some helpful information for solving login errors. Keep reading to discover more about the Instagram login process.
Instagram Login Step-by-step Instructions
1. Enter www.instagram.com into the address bar of your web browser.
2. Click the “Log in with Facebook” button if your Instagram account is linked to your Facebook account.
3. Enter your Facebook login information if requested and then click the login button, or just click “Ok” to finish logging in if your Facebook account is already logged in on your computer.
4. Skip step 2 and 3 if your Instagram and Facebook accounts are not linked, and instead scroll down to click the “Log in” link found at the bottom of the page beneath all the registration information.
5. Type either your Instagram username or the email address for your account into the first blank field.
6. Enter your Instagram password in the second blank field.
7. Click the blue button that is located in the password area and that says “Log in.”
Instagram Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
Instagram is primarily for mobile users, so most people who login to the service do so with an Apple or Android phone. Follow these steps to reach your account from your phone.
Instagram Login Instructions on iOS
1. Download the iPhone version of the Instagram app from the iTunes app store and install it on your phone.
2. Click the gradient camera icon to open the Instagram app.
3. Tap the “Log In” button.
4. Click the “Log In With Facebook” option if your Instagram account was made through Facebook.
5. Enter your Facebook sign in information and click ok.
6. Skip steps 4 and 5 if you do not sign in to your account through Facebook.
7. Enter your Instagram username and password into the appropriate areas.
8. Tap the button that says “Log In.”
Instagram Login Instructions on Android
1. Get the Instagram app for Android from the Google Play Store.
2. Open the app by tapping the purple, pink, and yellow icon.
3. Choose the login option on the home screen.
4. Select the “Log In With Facebook” choice if desired.
5. Enter your Facebook login information and click “Ok.”
6. Skip steps 4 and 5 if you do not want to login with Facebook.
7. Type the username and password for your account into the correct fields.
8. Click on the login button.
Instagram Login Difficulties
If you forgot your password, you can click the “Forgot password” or “Get help signing in” link on the login page. This will take you to an area where you can reset your password. You can also use these links to regain access to a hacked Instagram account if you are unable to login due to someone changing your password. Please note that you may be unable to login if your account has been disabled because you broke Instagram’s rules. If this occurs, you will see an “account disabled” message at login.
Instagram Account Access – Useful Info & Links
For more information about logging in to Instagram, you can read the useful articles in the Instagram Online Help Center or explore their official website, www.instagram.com. Though Instagram does not use traditional contact methods like phones and email, you can reach them by sending a message to their Facebook page.