An AOL account includes many useful features, including access to email, cloud storage, and other AOL services. Users who have forgotten their password or simply want a new one can learn how to reset your AOL password in this article.
We will walk you through each step in getting a new password for your AOL account. We will also provide useful AOL contact information, in case you have any questions regarding the password reset process.
How to Reset Your AOL Password: Step-by-step Instructions
1. Go to the AOL login page.
2. Click the blue link that says “Forgot password?” It will be located right above the sign in button.
5. Choose to reset your account with a recovery email, a text option, or a security form.
6. Enter all the requested information to verify that you are indeed the owner of the AOL account.
7. Wait until a password reset option is sent to you through your previously selected method.
8. Choose your new password and save it to reset your password.
The AOL Help page provides plenty of information on resetting passwords if you go to their Managing Your Password article. If you still have questions after reading this information, you can call AOL Password Reset support at 1-800-827-6364. The AOL contact page also lets you send an email to AOL, start a live chat, or message the company over social media for even more assistance.