Even though Vine no longer allows people to upload videos, old Vine accounts still exist on the company’s archived websites. If you want to learn how to delete a Vine account, you need to read this article. We will tell you each step to the Vine account deletion process, and we will also share some useful troubleshooting tips if you run into problems while trying to delete your Vine account.
How to Delete a Vine Account: Step-by-step Instructions
1. Go to the Vine website.
2. Sign in to your account if you are not already logged in.
3. Go to the bottom of the page and click the “Contact Us” button.
4. Select the “Support and Feedback” option on the contact page.
5. Choose “Delete My Account” as the subject matter for your support request.
6. Enter your personal information to confirm that you have the authority to delete the account.
7. Tell Vine your reason for why you would like to close your account. This answer will not affect your ability to delete the account, because Vine will remove accounts for anyone who asks.
8. Click the “Submit” button to submit your request for deletion.
Once Vine gets your deletion request, the public cannot view your account, but Vine will still save the information for 30 days. If you do not log in during this period, your information will be deleted for good. Remember that Vine is run by Twitter, so you will need to speak to Twitter customer support for more assistance. They can be reached by filling out an online form or calling 415-222-9670.