Hotmail is one of the oldest email services, and in modern times, it is integrated into many Microsoft products. Hotmail, which is also referred to as Outlook.com, provides a lot of useful email services, and it also helps people to share Microsoft Office products. This article will describe in detail the Hotmail login steps. These instructions will allow you to easily perform the Hotmail sign in process in the future.
Hotmail Login Step-by-step Instructions
- Go to hotmail.com to start the Hotmail login process.
- The hotmail.com login menu should be right in the middle of the landing page.
- Enter your Hotmail email address into the first box if you have one.
- You can also sign in with a Microsoft phone number or a Skype username.
- Type the password associated with your Hotmail account into the second box. If you used a phone number or Skype name to login, use the email associated with that product.
- Put a checkmark in the box that says “Keep me signed in” if you want your Hotmail login information to be saved on this device. By doing this, you can skip most of the Hotmail sign in steps the next time you want to access your account. However, you should choose this option only if you are using a secure device.
- Click the blue button that says “Sign in” to finish the Hotmail login process.
Hotmail Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
The app you need to access Hotmail accounts is Microsoft Outlook. This app is available for many different operating systems, and it lets Hotmail users login to their account and send and receive emails.
Hotmail Login Instructions on iOS
- Get a Hotmail app for an iPhone by going to itunes.apple.com in the iTunes store.
- Download and install the app before tapping the blue icon with a white O to open it.
- Type in your Hotmail or Outlook email into the box that says “Email Address.”
- Input the password for your email account into the bottom box.
- Tap “Sign In” to finish logging in.
Hotmail Login Instructions on Android
- Download the Hotmail app from play.google.comÂ in the Google Play app store.
- Follow your device’s instructions to install the app and then tap on the Outlook icon on your home screen to open it.
- Type in your Hotmail login information in the appropriate boxes.
- Tap the rectangular button at the bottom of the page that says “Sign In.”
Hotmail Login Difficulties
Clicking the “Forgot my password” link below the Sign in button will take you to a page that helps with a lot of different login difficulties. This Hotmail login help page can walk you through the steps to find your lost password or help you regain control of a hacked account. After confirming your identity, the account recovery area will send you a link to reset your password. We’ve written a detailed guide on how to change your Hotmail password. You may run into issues when trying to login to an app after turning on two-step verification. You will need to generate a secure app password to be able to pass the Hotmail sign in process.
Hotmail Account Access – Useful Info & Links
Hopefully, this article has provided you with all the necessary information about the Hotmail sign in procedure. You can learn more about how to use your Hotmail account by looking at the Outlook Support section of Microsoft’s website. This comprehensive guide explains everything from managing your account settings to creating special email types. Microsoft also provides a form that users can fill out if they are having trouble using their Hotmail or Outlook account. This will allow you to speak directly to a Microsoft expert who can help you with the issue.