Google Drive is a fantastic offering from Google that provides anyone with 15 GB of free, online storage for images, texts, videos, and other files. These items are stored securely in the cloud, and you can access your account from many devices. All you have to do is login on your preferred device, and you can see your stored items regardless of where they were originally uploaded from. Whether you want to access your Google Drive login account from your computer or cellphone, read this article to learn more about the step-by-step procedures for logging in.
Google Drive Login Step-by-step Instructions
- AccessÂ Google Drive.Â You can also reach it from theÂ GoogleÂ homepage by clicking on the link named “Drive”.
- Wait a brief moment at the Google Drive page, and it will automatically redirect you to the login page if you are not already signed in.
- Type in the email associated with your Google account. This may be a Gmail address or any other email address that you used to sign up for a Google Account.
- Type in your previously chosen password for your Google account.
- Check the box besides the phrase “Stay signed in” if you want to automatically load your Google Drive account when you go to the Google Drive link. This is not advised on shared or public computers.
- Click the blue button that says “Sign In”.
Google Drive Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
The Google Drive login can also be performed on mobile devices. Below, you will find step-by-step instructions on how to login using your iOS or Android device. Additionally, you will find useful links to the apps you need to download on your device.
Google Drive Login Instructions on iOS
- Â Download Google Drive for your iPhone or other Apple device. Click on the black “Download on the Apple App Store” button and install the app.
- Open the app after it is installed by going to your home screen and clicking on the Google Drive icon which looks like a green, yellow, and blue triangle.
- Type in the email address associated with your Google Drive account in the first box.
- Type in the password associated with your Google Drive account in the second box.
- Tap the “Sign In” button.
Google Drive Login Instructions on Android
- Download Google Drive for your Android device. Click on the black “Get it on Google Play” button and install the app.
- Look for the Google Drive icon, which looks like a green, yellow, and blue triangle, on your home screen, and click on it once the app is installed.
- Write the email address you use for your Google Drive account in the first box on the app’s login page.
- Type your password for your Google Drive account in the box below the email address box.
- Click the “Sign In” button at the bottom.
Google Drive Login Difficulties
Google makes it very easy to sign in even if you have forgotten your password or email address. Simple click on the blue words “need help?” to follow the link that will tell you how to retrieve your password. You can also get a link emailed or texted to you to reset your password. It is very rare for the Google Drive app to have any sort of login failure. However, if this happens, it can normally be resolved through restarting the app.
Google Drive Account Access – Useful Info & Links
To conclude, the Google Drive account login process is very simple and streamlined. Once you login,Â Google DriveÂ helps you to access your account from any type of device with internet capabilities. If you have any other questions, Google offersÂ detailed information at theÂ Google Drive Help CenterÂ to help you sort out any issues with your account.