GoDaddy email login is a service that allows users to register an Internet domain. This allows people to build their own websites that visitors can access through the Internet. If you have a website hosted by GoDaddy, you can create your very own GoDaddy email address that ends in the name of your personal web domain. Read this article to learn the GoDaddy email login process.
GoDaddy Email Login Step-by-step Instructions
- Go to the secure GoDaddy email login page, sso.godaddy.com, in a web browser if you are not already logged in to your GoDaddy account.
- Type your GoDaddy email into the first box under the word “Email“. This email will be whatever name you wish, followed by the @ sign, the name of your web domain, and finished with “.com”.
- Enter the password you used for your GoDaddy email account into the second box with the label “Password”.
- Put a checkmark in the small box to the left of the words “Keep me signed in” if you want your browser to remember this information. However, you should only do this if you are using a secure, personal computer. If you are using a shared computer, it’s best if the device does not remember you GoDaddy email login credentials.
- Click the bright green box at the bottom of the screen that says “Sign In”.
GoDaddy Email Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
GoDaddy does not have a dedicated app service just for logging in to GoDaddy email accounts. However, it is still possible to complete a GoDaddy mobile login. To sign in to your GoDaddy email account on a mobile device, follow these steps:
- Visit the GoDaddy email login page for mobile devices
- Write your GoDaddy email login credentials as you would using the desktop app
- Tap the Sign In button to complete the process
- Optionally, you can tap the Keep Me Signed box, if you are using a personal device. This will allow you to skip the GoDaddy email login procedure the next time you use the device.
The GoDaddy email login procedure for iOS devices is slightly different than the one for Android devices. Below are instructions for each mobile login procedure.
GoDaddy Email Login Instructions on iOS
- Go to the Settings area of your iPhone
- Tap the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” option.
- Choose “Add Account” and then “Other.” Tap on “Add Mail Account” to add your GoDaddy email address
- Enter the email address and password for your GoDaddy email account.
- Select the type of email account you have and then add the email server settings. You can use this GoDaddy guide to figure out the server email settings.
- Tap “Next” and then “Save.” Your GoDaddy account will now be logged in and usable from the basic iPhone Mail app.
GoDaddy Email Login Instructions on Android
- Open the basic email application for your Android phone.
- Tap the menu icon and then select the “Accounts” option.
- Click on “Add Account” and then type in the email and password of your GoDaddy email.
- Choose the email account type, and then input the settings for your GoDaddy email server.
- Click on “Next” and then “Done.” Your GoDaddy account should now be accessible from your Android mail app.
GoDaddy Email Login Difficulties
If you forget your GoDaddy email address or password, GoDaddy will not help you to recover them. Instead, the admin of the GoDaddy domain used for the account will be the one who can reset a password. If you are the GoDaddy domain admin, you can just login to your GoDaddy account, click on “Workspace Email,” choose the “Manage” option, and then change the email password to something easier to remember. You can find more information about dealing with GoDaddy email login problems in the password reset page of the company’sÂ Workspace Email Help.
GoDaddy Email Account Access – Useful Info & Links
Using a GoDaddy Email account is a little different than managing a regular email account. Therefore, it can be very useful to read the articles in GoDaddy’s Workspace Email Help section that provides information about getting started with GoDaddy email.
In case you’re having trouble accessing your GoDaddy email account with a mobile device, you can take a look at the Android email troubleshooting page or the Apple troubleshooting page, depending on your needs.
If you need more information, you can talk to a customer support representative. At the top of every webpage, GoDaddy has a “Chat With Us” button that will take you to an instant messaging chat with a GoDaddy representative. You can also call the number listed next to the “Chat With Us” button to talk to someone over the phone.