Edmodo is an innovative website that allows students and teachers to connect with each other. It allows students to submit homework and projects that can then be viewed by their teachers and parents. This useful service has made it easier for students and teachers to interact with each other outside of classrooms. Whether you are a student, teacher, or parent, you can sign in to an Edmodo account. Continue reading this article to learn how to login to Edmodo. At the end of the of the article, you can find useful informtion related to the Edmodo login procedure, such as Edmodo customer service contact details.
Edmodo Login Step-by-step Instructions
- Open any web browser and go to www.edmodo.com.
- Click on the green login button that will appear in the top, right hand corner of the webpage. A popup window will then appear in the middle of the webpage that says “Log In to Edmodo”.
- Type either your Edmodo username or the email linked to your Edmodo account into the first box.
- Type the password for your account into the second box.
- Select the green login button at the bottom of the window.
- Skip steps 2 through 5 if you want to login with any other products. You can connect to Edmodo through Google or Officer 365 if you want to use their document creating products to submit homework.
- Choose what other website you want to login to Edmodo through.
- Click on the “Login with (name of the website)” button.
- Login to the other website if you are not already logged in.
- Press the “Allow” to let Edmodo access your other website account.
Edmodo Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
Though the Edmodo app does not provide as many services as the website, it is still useful. To get feedback and grades in real time, log in to your Edmodo account from the app.
Edmodo Login Instructions on iOS
- Go to itunes.apple.com to download and install the Edmodo app.
- Tap the blue icon with a smiling face to open Edmodo.
- Enter your Edmodo username into the first box if you have one. Otherwise type in the email address you used to sign up to Edmodo.
- Type your Edmodo password into the second box.
- Tap the blue “Login” button to finish signing in.
Edmodo Login Instructions on Android
- Download the Edmondo app at play.google.com from the Google Play Store.
- Install the app by following your phone’s prompts and open it by clicking on the blue icon that will show up after installation.
- Enter either your username or email address into the first section that says “Username or Email.”
- Enter your password into the second section that says “Password.”
- Click on the blue button that says “Login.”
Edmodo Login Difficulties
If you forget your Edmondo password, all you need to do is click the “forgot password” link on the bottom of the login window. This will take you to the Edmodo Account Recovery page. The recovery page will allow you to enter your email and get a password emailed to you. If you are a student who does not know your username or password, you can talk to your teacher to have them look it up for you. Any other login difficulties can typically be solved by checking out the “Log In Problems” page in the Edmodo support center.
Edmodo Account Access – Useful Info & Links
The Edmodo Help Center has a lot of fantastic resources available for the website’s users. There are videos to explain the features of Edmodo and articles offering advice for education professionals. The Edmodo Community is another useful area that lets educators talk to each other and share their wisdom. If you want to learn more information about Edmodo, you can contact them directly through the Edmodo contact form.