The EBT system makes it easier for the government to help those in need. Qualifying participants are given a payment card that can be used to purchase food and other items. If you are a member of the EBT program, you will need to complete the ebtEDGE login process to access your account.
This website lets cardholders view the balance on the card, see what purchases have been made with the card, and read helpful advice. EBT partners and providers can also login to ebtEDGE to clear vouchers, manage services, and access documentation. Keep reading to learn everything you need to know about the ebtEDGE login steps.
ebtEDGE Login Step-by-step Instructions
1. Open your web browser and enter the official ebtEDGE website address into the address bar.
2. Find your user category from the menu on the left side of the page.
3. Click the correct link to go to the login area for your user type. Most people will click “Cardholder Login.”
4. Type the number found on the front of your card into the field labeled “EBT Card#” to login as a cardholder. For any other type of login, skip to step 8.
5. Select the grey login button to go to the next step of logging in as a cardholder.
6. Enter your personal PIN password into the field labeled “PIN.”
7. Click “Continue” to finish logging in as a cardholder.
8. Type your User ID and password into the correct fields if you are logging in as an agency member, EBT provider, EBT partner, or EBT merchant.
9. Click the grey “Login” button to reach your account.
ebtEDGE Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
Check your EBT benefits on the go by logging in to the ebtEDGE mobile website. Using this website on your phone is a little different, so the login steps can change slightly. Follow these instructions to login to ebtEDGE from any type of smartphone.
1. Tap the icon for your preferred web browser app to open a new web page on your phone.
2. Click the address bar to open your phone’s onscreen keyboard, and then enter the official ebtEDGE website linked above into the browser bar.
3. Zoom in until you can see the login options on the left side of the page clearly.
4. Select the login link for your user type.
5. Go to step 8 if you are logging in any other capacity besides an EBT cardholder.
6. Write your EBT card number in the field labeled “EBT card number” and tap the “Log in” button.
7. Enter your PIN number when the site requests it, and then click the login button again.
8. Write your username and password into the appropriate areas if you want to login to the site as any other user type.
9. Tap the grey button that says “Login.”
ebtEDGE Login Instructions on iOS
ebtEDGE has not created an official app for Apple phones, but you can still complete the ebtEDGE mobile login by following the above steps.
ebtEDGE Login Instructions on Android
Though ebtEDGE does not have an official Android app, you can login through your mobile web browser, just like we showed above.
ebtEDGE Login Difficulties
If you forget your password while logging in, click the “Forgot Password” link to go to a password recovery page. Unfortunately, there is no way to recover a lost or forgotten card number and PIN number from the website. You will have to contact EBT customer service for more assistance. You can find the number for your location by searching for your state in the ebtEDGE phone number directory.
ebtEDGE Account Access – Useful Info & Links
To learn more about the EBT program, check out the government website for all their food assistance programs. The list of all EBT websites by state will redirect you to the appropriate webpage for your area. On the state website page, you can find the numbers and contact information for your local EBT office.