If you are a Discover credit card holder, then this guide to the Discover credit card login process will be very beneficial. You can use the Discover Card online account portal to check your card balance, pay any credit card bills, and examine past transactions. In this article, we will walk you through the login steps on any type of device and share some troubleshooting tips with you. Keep reading to learn all about the Discover credit card login process.
Discover Credit Card Login Step-by-step Instructions
You can quickly and easily login to your credit card from a web browser by following these steps:
1. Go to the Discover homepage using your web browser.
2. Look on the right side of the page for an area titled “Secure Account Log In.”
3. Type the username for your Discover credit card into the field labeled “User ID.”
4. Write the password for your account in the field labeled “Password.”
5. Make sure that the “Credit Card” option is selected from the drop down menu of all the account types.
6. Put a checkmark in the “Remember Me” box to have Discover retain your login information. This is only recommended if you are using a private, secure computer.
7. Click the orange button that says “Log In” to finish signing in.
Discover Credit Card Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
You can just use the normal login steps to login from a mobile web browser, but many Discover users like logging in over the mobile app instead. The Discover Mobile app has a lot of handy features, and it is more efficient. Here are the login instructions for the two different versions of the Discover app.
Discover Credit Card Login Instructions on iOS
1. Download the app by visiting the Discover Mobile app page in the iTunes Store.
2. Follow your iPhone’s instructions to install the app on your phone.
3. Tap the orange and white icon to open the app.
4. Click on the “Secure Credit Card Log In” Tab.
5. Type your User ID, password, or passcode into the correct field if requested.
6. Press your fingerprint to the sensor if you have the Touch ID option enabled.
Discover Credit Card Login Instructions on Android
1. Go to the Google Play Store‘s page for Discover Mobile to download the app.
2. Install the app on your phone and then open it by clicking the orange icon.
3. Choose the “Secure Credit Card Log In” option.
4. Enter your User ID and password into the appropriate fields if required.
5. Input your passcode or press your finger to the print sensor if you have these security measures enabled.
Discover Credit Card Login Difficulties
You may not be able to login if you have not registered for online access yet. Keep in mind that Discover locks your account if you fail to login three times in a row. Therefore, you should click the “Forgot User ID/Password” link if you fail to input the correct login information. Filling out this form will let you recover your User ID or reset your password.
You can learn a little more about common login errors by reading the Frequently Asked Questions section of the Discover web site.
Discover Credit Card Account Access – Useful Info & Links
If you are still running into problems while trying to login to your account, you may need to speak to Discover directly. You can call Discover customer service at 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683) 24 hours a day if you need more assistance.
Customer service can also be contacted by clicking the “Chat Live” button after signing in to your account or mailing a letter to Discover Financial Services, P.O. Box 30943, Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0943. Brief inquiries may be resolved by messaging Discover over their Facebook or Twitter profiles.