If you have an account with the popular dating service, Zoosk, there may be many potential reasons to delete it. Many Zoosk members remove their account after successfully finding a partner, while others decide that they would rather not date online anymore. In order to delete a Zoosk account if you are a subscribed member, you will need to first cancel your subscription. This article shows the step by step instructions toÂ delete Zoosk account.
How to Delete my Zoosk Account: Step-by-step Instructions
- Go toÂ www.zoosk.comÂ in a web browser and login to your Zoosk account.
- Select your Zoosk Display name which is located in the top, right hand corner of the web page. This will open a drop down menu.
- Click on the “Account Settings” option from this menu.
- Click on the “Edit” link that will show up next to the “Account Status” phrase.
- Choose “Account Status” heading and then the “Deactivate” option if you want to remove your account at Zoosk. This will automatically open a confirmation page.
- Click on “Deactivate” Zoosk accountÂ to confirm that you really intend to deactivate it.
Once you deleteÂ Zoosk account, it is still possible to reactivate it. At any time after deletion, you can log in with your old password and email to start using the account again. However, any old subscription plans or member benefits will no longer be active. To learn more about deleting a Zoosk account, you can contact Zoosk’s customer support by completing the website’sÂ Contact Us form.