Having and learning how to login into an account at SeniorPeopleMeet allows you to go on dates with a lot of potential partners. If the website works as promised, you might not need an account any longer because you are in a serious relationship. Other people find that they do not enjoy online dating, so they may need to delete their account too. This article will show you how to delete SeniorPeopleMeet account in a few quick steps.
How to Delete My SeniorPeopleMeet Account: Step-by-step Instructions
- Go toÂ www.seniorpeoplemeet.com/v3/loginÂ to login to your SeniorPeopleMeet account.
- Click the word “Settings” that appears at the top, right side of the SeniorPeopleMeet page. This will make a drop down menu appear.
- Choose the option on the settings menu that says “My Account”.
- Click on the “View Account Status” link that is located right next to the words “Account Status”.
- Choose the link for “More Account Status Changes” that will appear on the account status page.
- Scroll down and select the link that says “Remove My Profile”.
- Answer the question SeniorPeopleMeet will ask about your experience on their website. Your choice does not change your ability to close delete the SeniorPeopleMeet account.
- Choose one of the options for why you are leaving and click the “Continue” button.
- Confirm that you do want to delete Seniorpeoplemeet account and click the “Remove Profile” button.
Once you finish this process, all your profile information and contacts will be removed automatically. If you want to use SeniorPeopleMeet again, you will have to go through the registration process once more. You can learn more about deleting your account with SeniorPeopleMeet by going to the help sectionÂ and choosing the “Cancelling” option.