Poptropica is one of the only online role playing games that was specifically designed for children. It may be entertaining, but many decide to delete their account and move on to more adult-targeted games. Others end up needing to get rid of an account because their parents are not comfortable with them playing games online. If you need to delete Poptropica account, read this article to learn how to delete Poptropica account for good.
How to Delete My Poptropica Account: Step-by-step Instructions
- Enter your username and password to log in at www.poptropica.com
- Click “Account Settings” and then “Cancel Renewal”. Cancel any Poptropica membership subscriptions and ensure that your account does not have any outstanding fines.
- Log out and do not log in or use Poptropica for at least six months. Poptropica will automatically delete your username and your account. This is the simplest way how to delete Poptropica account.
- Go to www.poptropica.com/contact/contact-parents.html if you do not want to wait six months for the account to be removed.
- Fill out the contact form and tell Poptropica that you are a parent who would like to remove their child’s account.
- Provide verification that you are the parent of the minor and wait for Poptropica to delete the account.
This is how to delete Poptropica account. Though Poptropica does not provide an easy way for players to delete their accounts, they will allow parents to remove a child’s account. Therefore, you can contact them directly if you do not want to wait the six months for account removal. Once you manage to delete Poptropica account, you will no longer be able to login. Also note that all contacts and game progress are lost. To learn more about Poptropica, you can read their Frequently Asked Questions section. To get in touch with someone at Poptropica, visit the Contact page to see your options.