Many dating website users realize that the websites no longer have any use if they work correctly. Generally, people who end up getting into a relationship are typically no longer interested in keeping their PlentyOfFish account. Others realize that they do not like online dating, so they want to remove the account to stop receiving messages. Keep reading to learn the step by step instructions needed to delete POF account and also access helpful links.
How to Delete My POF Account: Step-by-step Instructions
- Enter Pof.comÂ in your web browser to go to POF and login with your username and password. Here are our POF login instructions for a fast access to your account.
- Enter Pof delete account into your browser. This will take you directly to the account deletion area.
- Go to the very bottom of the page and skip all of the “hide your profile” and “upgrade now” links.
- Click on the link that says “to delete your account CLICK HERE”. This will take you to the account deletion questionnaire.
- Type your username and password to confirm that you have the authority to remove the account.
- Give your reason for why you want to delete the account.
- Select the number of POF dates that you went on and also say whether or not you would recommend the website.
- Click the red button that says “Quit/Give Up/Delete Account” to finish the process.
When you delete POF account, you will permanently remove your profile, contacts, and message history. However, if you want to use POF again, you will have to create a new account. Moreover,Â if you signed up for POF with another social media website like Facebook, you may also need to cancel these websites access to POF to completely remove any traces of your account. If you are still seeing your account after deletion, you can email POF customer service at email@example.com for more help.