If you have decided to delete Oovoo account, you may have noticed it’s a bit more complicated that your first thought. Oovoo doesn’t provide an option to permanently delete your account. However, choosing the right privacy settings, you can effectively deactivate your Oovoo account. Since Oovoo is free, you won’t have to worry about billing issues. Below, we will explain how to delete Oovoo account to a certain extent. We will provide tips on how to make your account virtually impossible to find and keep your details safe.
How to Delete My Oovoo Account: Step-by-step Instructions
- Sign in to your Oovoo account through either the desktop or mobile app by entering your email address and password. You can find Oovoo login instructions here.
- Tap your Oovoo username to change it, and change your username to “closed.”
- Click on the “Settings” option and choose “Privacy & Security”.
- Alter your search preferences. Select “Nobody may find or view my ooVoo profile for “Connecting on ooVoo” and “No one” for the next to options.
- Go to “Settings” again and select the “Push Notifications” area. Turn off all notifications by unchecking the boxes.
- Click on your profile picture to change it, and delete it entirely, or replace it with a generic, non-descript image.
- Uninstall the Oovoo app from all your devices.
That’s how to delete Oovoo account. Keep in mind that this procedure will not permanently delete Ooovoo account. If you ever decide you want to start using your account again, all you have to do is complete the Oovoo login procedure, and change your Privacy settngs. For any further details regarding your Ooovoo account or the Oovoo service in general, you can take a look at their FAQ page. You can also fill in the form under “Submit a request” to speak with an Oovoo customer service representative.