MySingleFriend is a dating website that operates with the unusual strategy of having your friends create your profile and match you with people. The login process is simple if you follow clear instructions. However,Â if your friends do a bad job, you may end up with an embarrassing MySingleFriend account that needs to be deleted. Of course, there are also more positive reasons for account deletion, such as finding a long term partner. Read this article to learn the best way to delete MySingleFriend account.
How to Delete My MySingleFriend Account: Step-by-step Instructions
- Go to MySingleFriend login page and enter your username and then your password to login to your MySingleFriend account.
- Click the “My Profile & Settings” option at the top of the page.
- Go to the bottom of the Settings menu and click on the link for “Remove Profile”.
- Pick a reason for why you are trying to delete the account. Any reason is valid and will allow you to close the account.
- Indicate whether or not you would recommend the website to other people.
- Write any comments if you have them. This step is optional.
- Click the purple “Remove my Profile” button.
- Choose “Ok” in the popup window asking if you are certain you want to remove the profile.
DeletingÂ your MySingleFriend accountÂ means also removing your profile and contacts. Furthermore, if you had a subscription to the website, your membership will be forfeited. However, to start using MySingleFriend again after account deletion, you would need to sign up and subscribe again. To get more information about how to delete MySingleFriend account, use one of the website’s contact methods to get in touch with the help team.