eHarmony is one of the most popular dating websites because it uses an in-depth questionnaire to match compatible people together. If the site does its job correctly, then you probably already foundÂ a partner, so you probably do not want to keepÂ an active dating profile. There is also no reason to keep your account if you decide that online dating is not for you. This article will show you how to permanently delete eHarmony account for good.
How to Delete My eHarmony Account: Step-by-step Instructions
- Open the main eHarmony website. The address is www.eharmony.com.
- Go through the eHarmony login procedure.
- Select the “Settings” section of the menu at the top of the eHarmony page.
- Before you delete the eHarmony account, cancel your subscription, if you had one. To cancel eHarmony subscription, go to the “Billing” tab of the Settings menu. After you cancel eHarmony subscription, you can move on to the next step of the account deletion process.
- Scroll to the bottom of the billing section and select the “Close Account” option in the bottom, right hand corner.
- Read the warning that explains what data is erased when you close your account and then select the “Yes, close my account” option at the bottom of the warning.
- Simply closing your eHarmony account will not delete it entirely. After closing your account, you must send an email at email@example.com. The subject of the email has to be “Delete My Account Information”.
- In the body of the “Delete My Account” email, you need to mention you want all your eHarmony account information deleted
You should receive a confirmation email that your eHarmony account has been deleted. Once you delete eHarmony account, you will not be able to retrieve any of the information on that account. This means that if you ever want to create an eHarmony account, you will have to go through the entire process again.
For more details about how to delete eHarmony account, visit the Help page at www.eharmony.com