Datehookup’s free dating services allow users to find potential romantic partners, but online dating is not always effective. Some choose to delete Datehookup account because they cannot find anyone interesting, while others end up needing to delete their account after getting into a relationship. If you have decided to delete Datehookup account for any reason, you can read this article to see the step by step instructions for removing it permanently.
How to Delete My Datehookup Account: Step-by-step Instructions
- EnterÂ www.datehookup.comÂ in your web browser. Put your password and email address into the appropriate fields to login to your account.
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page after signing in.
- Click the link that says “Account”.
- Go to the end of the Account page to reach the area that says “Cancel/Delete My Account”.
- Click on this link and a pop up window will appear asking if you are sure you want to delete the account.
- Confirm that you want to delete the account by clicking “OK”.
- Choose any reason for why you wish to cancel the account and then type in extra feedback if you desire.
- Select the grey “Cancel Account” button to finish deleting your Datehookup account.
To conclude, after you delete your account, Datehookup will remove your profile and all of your user information. People will not be able to find your Datehookup profile anymore. Also you will not be able to log back into the account. If you need more information about how deleting your account at DateHookup works, you can check out theirÂ help sectionÂ for more advice.