Coursera is not technically an online university, but they are an interesting form of online education. Users can complete various courses for free if they are interested in a subject, or they can pay feeds to receive industry certificates and also proctored exams. However, if you have learned everything you are interested in through Coursera, it may be time to delete your account. Keep reading this article to discover the fastest way to delete Coursera account.
How to Delete My Coursera Account: Step-by-step Instructions
- Open your web browser and go toÂ www.coursera.org. Login with your usual email and password.
- Click on the drop down menu in the top right hand corner of the page.
- Choose the “Settings” option.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and then click “Delete Account” if you are not currently enrolled in a course that requires payment.
- Follow the prompts and confirm that you want to delete your account.
- Go to learner.coursera.helpÂ if you are currently in a course that you paid for.
- Choose the “My Account” choice in the drop down menu that asks “What would you like to contact us about?”
- Select “I want to deactivate my account” and email customer support to ask for account deactivation.
To conclude, it is very fast and easy to delete Coursera account if you are not enrolled in any courses that cost money. If you have paid for a class, it will take a little longer because you will have to wait on customer service to remove your account. However, once they see your message, they will delete your account. If you need more help learning how to remove a Coursera account, you can check outÂ their account deletion article.