Citibank is a popular financial company due to their many services, including bank accounts, loans, and credit cards. If you have a credit card with Citibank, you will be able to access their online credit card area. This lets you view your credit card statement, pay your bills, and even request more credit.
This guide to the Citi credit card login process will show you just how easy it is to login to your Citi credit card account. In addition to learning the steps for logging in to a Citi card account, you can also discover some useful troubleshooting tips.
Citi Credit Card Login Step-by-step Instructions
- The basic login process at Citi’s credit card website is quite simple. You just need to follow these five easy steps.
- Type www.citi.com/credit-cards/citi.action into the address bar of your web browser to go to the credit card website for Citibank.
- Enter the User ID for your online account with Citi into the field that says “User ID.” The login area will be located on the left side of the webpage.
- Put the password for your account into the box that is located right below the username field and is labeled “Password.”
- Check the “Remember My User ID” option if you want your computer to always automatically input your username for you when you login. This is only advisable if you are using a private device that you do not share with others.
- Click the blue button that says “Sign On” to finish logging in to your Citi credit card account.
Citi Credit Card Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
If you want to access your Citi credit card account from a phone, you can login to their website from a mobile web browser. However, it is even more convenient to access your credit card account on the go if you use Citi’s app. Here are the steps of the Citi credit card mobile login process.
Citi Credit Card Login Instructions on iOS
- Go to iTunes to download the app for iPhones.
- Install the app and then open it by tapping the icon.
- Write your User ID and password in the appropriate fields.
- Press your fingerprint to your sensor if you have Touch ID enabled.
- Tap the login button to complete the sign in.
Citi Credit Card Login Instructions on Android
- Download the app from Google Play and install it on your phone.
- Open the app by clicking the blue icon.
- Type your normal User ID and password into the correct fields.
- Put your finger on the print sensor if you use the FIngerprint Sign On service.
- Click the “Sign On” button.
Citi Credit Card Login Difficulties
Remember that you must register before logging in because the above steps do not work if you just use your card number as your user id. If you have registered but cannot remember your User ID or password, just click the link below the login area. This will take you to a place where you can reset your login information. You can learn more about how the Citi website works by browsing the articles in their help section.
Citi Credit Card Account Access – Useful Info & Links
If the answer to your question cannot be found on Citi’s website, you can tweet a question to their customer service website on Twitter. You can get technical assistance from Citi by calling 1-800-347-4934 or clicking the “Live Chat” button located on the right side of any Citi webpage. General inquiries about credit cards can be mailed to Citibank at Citibank Customer Service, P.O. Box 6500, Sioux Falls, SD 57117.