ADP is one of the primary leaders in payroll software. Many different companies use ADP for their employee management needs. Their website lets users view their paystubs, check tax documents, view workers’ benefits, and access HR. To access all of these useful functions, all you have to do is complete the ADP login process.
This ADP account login guide will provide you with easy steps to logging in to your ADP account from any type of advice. We will also share some useful troubleshooting tips with you and show you how to contact the company for more assistance.
ADP Login Step-by-step Instructions
When you need to access your account with ADP, follow these six steps.
1. Go to the ADP login portal using a web browser of your choice.
2. Click the “Administrator Sign In” option if you are a payroll employee managing the accounts of others, or remain on the main page if you are any other type of employee.
3. Enter your ADP username into the box that contains a small profile icon and that says “User ID.”
4. Write the password selected for your account into the box labeled with a padlock icon and the title “Password.”
5. Put a checkmark in the small square next to the words “Remember User ID” if you would like the website to automatically enter your User ID each time you load the page. This is only recommended when using a personal computer.
6. Click on the grey button that says “Log In” to complete the sign in process.
ADP Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
ADP makes it easy to access your account from a phone. While you could use your mobile browser for this, they have apps for both Android and Apple devices that let you reach all the typical ADP services conveniently. The ADP mobile login process is almost as easy as logging in to the website.
ADP Login Instructions on iOS
1. Get the ADP app from the iTunes Store and install it on your phone.
2. Click the red and white ADP icon to open the app.
3. Type your normal username into the first blank field.
4. Write your ADP password in the second blank field.
5. Tap the login button.
ADP Login Instructions on Android
1. Go to Google Play Store to get the app for Android phones.
2. Download and install the app by following your phone’s instructions.
3. Tap the ADP icon to open the app.
4. Enter your username into the first empty box.
5. Input your password into the second empty box.
6. Click the button that says “Login.”
ADP Login Difficulties
Make sure you register before trying to login. Otherwise, the login information given to you by your company may not work. If you forget your password or username, you can fill out the recovery form to get your login information emailed to you. ADP provides support for both employees and administrators that can be reached through their main website.
ADP Account Access – Useful Info & Links
To learn more about the services provided by ADP, check out their informative website. If you would like to speak to ADP, you can reach their representatives by calling 1-877-306-8126. The company can also be contacted by filling out their online contact form or clicking the “Chat” icon found at the top of the contact page.