Verizon is one of the main providers of internet and phone services, so many customers have accounts with Verizon. If you use Verizon for your internet, television, or phone, then you may find yourself needing to login to your My Verizon account. Completing the My Verizon login process lets you review your bill, pay your bill, or view your data usage.
In this article, we will show you how to login to your My Verizon account for either home or cell phone services. This guide also includes some useful troubleshooting tips and methods for contacting Verizon support.
My Verizon Login Step-by-step Instructions
Use these steps to login to your My Verizon account for any one of Verizon’s services.
1. Go to Verizon’s main page using your preferred web browser.
2. Select your service from the menu at the very top of the page. Wireless services are for those with a Verizon phone plan while Residential services are for those who use Verizon for home telecommunications.
3. Click the bold “My Verizon” tab on the menu in the middle of the page.
4. Write your user ID or your mobile phone number in the username field.
5. Put a checkmark in the “Remember me” box if want your username to be stored on the computer.
6. Check the “Keep me signed in” option to remain logged in on your computer. Only do this on a private device.
7. Click the red “Sign In” button.
8. Enter the password associated with your account.
My Verizon Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
The above steps also work on a mobile web browser, or you can use Verizon’s useful app if you want to do a My Verizon mobile login. This app contains even more features than the website, and it is optimized for mobile usage. Here’s how you can get the app and login to it from all supported smartphone types.
My Verizon Login Instructions on iOS
1. Download the app from the iTunes Store and install it on your iPhone.
2. Tap the icon that says “Verizon” to open it.
3. Enter your normal My Verizon username and password into the appropriate areas.
4. Click the login button.
My Verizon Login Instructions on Android
1. Go to Google Play Store to download and install the app on your Android device.
2. Click the icon labeled “Verizon” to start the app.
3. Write the username and password for your account into the correct fields.
4. Tap the login button to sign in.
My Verizon Login Difficulties
The main login problem people face is just that they are entering the wrong username or password. If this happens to you, you can click the “Forgot User ID” or “Forgot Password” links. This will take you to a place where you can recover your username or reset your password.
Depending on your security preferences, you may occasionally be asked to answer a security question before logging in.
My Verizon Account Access – Useful Info & Links
To learn more about using My Verizon’s services, check out the help page for Verizon Wireless or the help page for Verizon Residential. You can get in touch directly with a Verizon support associate by calling 1 (800) 922-0204. They can also be messaged by filling out the Wireless Support Contact Form or the Residential Contact Form.