JPay is one of the leading correctional services providers in the United States. They let people send money and messages to loved ones inside of a correctional facility, and they also assists prisoners with education and parole. Any inmate or inmate’s acquaintance can register for JPay for free. Once you register, you can complete the JPay login and start connecting with others again.
Whether you are an inmate or the friend of an inmate, our JPay login guide will be quite useful. This article tells you how to login to your JPay account and shows you how to contact JPay for more assistance.
JPay Login Step-by-step Instructions
JPay’s website is very simple and easy to understand, so you just need to follow these five steps to login to your account with JPay.
- Access the JPay login page using your web browser.
- Write the email address you used to sign up for the JPay services into the field labeled “Email Address.”
- Enter your JPay account login password into the field that is located to the right of the email box. It will be labeled “Password.”
- Put a checkmark in the blank box to the left of the phrase “Remember my email” if you would like the JPay website to store your login information. Only do this when logging into JPay from a private computer.
- Click the green login button to sign in. This button will have a white padlock icon on it to help you identify it.
JPay Login Guidelines for Mobile Access
When you need to reach JPay from a smartphone or tablet, you can login to the website normally with a mobile web browser.
- Open your browser app.
- Go to the JPay login page www.jpay.com/login.aspx.
- Enter your JPay login credentials in the login form.
- Tap the green “Login” button.
However, it is typically quicker to access JPay through their convenient apps. These apps lets you share messages and pictures with inmates, and you can deposit money directly into their accounts.
Here are the steps for getting the apps and completing the JPay mobile login process with different types of smartphones.
JPay Login Instructions on iOS
- Go to the iTunes Store to download the JPay app for iOS devices.
- Follow your phone’s instructions to install the app on your phone.
- Pick the “Log in” option that will show up on the welcome screen of the app.
- Enter your account email address and password into the two empty boxes on the login page.
- Click on the green button that says “Login.”
JPay Login Instructions on Android
- Find the JPay app for Androids by going to the Google Play Store.
- Click the “Install” button to download the app onto your phone.
- Open the app by tapping the icon labeled “JPay” once it is finished installing.
- Select the “Log in” option from the settings menu.
- Write the email address associated with your JPay account in the first blank field.
- Type the password associated with your JPay account in the second blank field.
- Tap the green button that says “Login.”
JPay Login Difficulties
Keep in mind that certain services may not be accessible depending on which facility your inmate is currently in. If you run into any errors while trying to login to JPay, contact their support team at (800) 574-5729.
JPay Account Access – Useful Info & Links
To learn more about how you can use your JPay account, read the informative articles on the website’s help section. The company can be reached by online contact form or mail for further questions. Their mailing address is JPay, Inc, 12864 Biscayne Blvd. Suite 243, Miami, FL 33181. You can also contact them at (800) 574-5729.