If you have forgotten your Xfinity password or just want to increase your Xfinity account security, use the steps in this article to learn how to reset your Xfinity password quickly and easily.
Having an Xfinity account is a great way to pay your Comcast Xfinity bill or manage your subscription online. However, you will not be able to sign in until you enter your username and password on the Comcast website.
How to Reset Your Xfinity Password: Step-by-step Instructions
1. Go to the Xfinity login page on your web browser.
2. Click the “forgot password?” link located beneath the sign in button.
5. Complete the audio or video challenge to confirm that you are not a bot, and click “Continue” again.
6. Answer your unique security questions and click “Continue.”
7. Choose to receive your password reset option as an email or text message.
8. Click “Continue” to confirm your choice.
9. Wait until you receive the email or text message about a password reset, and then follow the instructions in the message to choose your new password.
If you do not know your username either, you will need to recover that before you can reset your password. To find out more about resetting your Xfinity password, check out the Comcast help article on the subject.
You can get more assistance by using the Comcast Customer Support page to schedule a call or a live chat with one of their customer service representatives.