IMVU is an interactive community where users can create 3D avatars that are capable of socializing and collecting items. If you have decided you want to leave the platform, this article will show you how to delete IMVU account. We will provide step by step instructions to delete your account, and also helpful information related to the account deletion procedure.
How to Delete IMVU Account: Step-by-step Instructions
- To delete IMVU account you must first login to your IMVU account.
- Go to the account deletion page.
- Put either your email address or avatar name into the first box and then add your password in the second box to login to IMVU.
- Enter your account password again on the “Delete Account” page. This confirms that you are the account owner and you intend to remove the account.
- Click on the grey “Continue” button to finish deleting your account. IMVU will send you a confirmation email after you delete the account.
This is how to delete IMVU account.. If you change your mind, the account deletion email contains a link that allows you to reactivate your account. If you do not reactive the account, your avatar information and user login information will not be accessible. To solve any difficulties that you face when you delete IMVU account, you can contact IMVU directly through their help center.
There is also the IMVU self-service help page, where you can find a lot of useful IMVU customer support contact details. Before you delete IMVU account, it’s best to browse the Safety Page at IMVU, to see if there’s anything you’ve missed, even if you already read it through when you created your IMVU account. We recommend you delete any information that can be delete from your account manually, before you delete your IMVU account. If you have followed the IMVU guidelines, you should not have any personal information available on your account.