If you are dealing with unwanted attention or are tired of maintaining a profile, it is possible to delete Badoo account. The website allows you to freeze or deactivate it, but you can also truly delete the account. The steps in this article will show you the easiest way to delete an account with Badoo.
How to Delete My Badoo Account: Step-by-step Instructions
- Enter Badoo.com into your web browser to reach Badoo’s sign in page.
- Login with your normal Badoo email address and password. If you are having trouble, take a look at our Badoo login guide first.
- Click on the “Settings” option in the upper rright-handcorner.
- Pick the “Delete Profile” option in the Settings area.
- Select the link that says “Continue Deleting Profile” to confirm that you intend to start the deletion process.
- Type your password into the “Current Password” box to verify your identity.
- Write the reason you are leaving the site in the box if you want to leave Badoo feedback.
- Click on the words that say “Ok, I am ready. Delete My Profile” to finish deletion.
Delete Badoo Account: Useful Information
Before you delete your Badoo account, you may want to check your subscription plan, to see when your subscription ends. If you have the Auto-Top feature turned on, be sure to turn it off before you delete your account. If you don’t, you might be charged for a Badoo subscription even after you delete your account.
If you have subcribed to Badoo through iTunes, you will have to turn off Auto Renew from your iTune and App Store manager tab. Locate the Badoo Premium subscription and simply tap to turn off Auto Renew.
Similarly, if you subscribed through Google Play on your Android device, you will have to visit the Badoo page in your subscriptions menu and tap Unsubscribe. This will ensure you no longer pay for the Badoo Premium subscription.
Your Badoo account will be deleted at the end of your last paid period. That’s why some Badoo users find that their profile information or images are still showing up on Badoo even after they delete their account. Since Badoo does not automatically remove all of your account data, you may wish to manually remove images before you delete Badoo account.
You can contact Badoo customer service for more support and information about how to delete Badoo account. However, you don’t have to contact them necessarily to delete your account.